• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
While you were ducking hoes on your early 20s those same hoes were getting impregnated by the next nikka.
terrell-owens-crying.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
These women aren't getting plowed because they love dikk that much. They are waiting to find the man whos the best they feel they can get to lock him down with that seed, which is a permanent connection.

Then when they give birth to the child, they've helped create someone who will really love them unconditionally unlike they're "raggedy ass father"

Last edited:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
As a woman of a certain age, I am ready to settle down but 97% of the guys I encounter already have kids. I don't want to fight with some lil kids or the kids fighting with each other then you have the babymoms or group of baby moms...I ain't got time for alladat!

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
They're out there you just gotta find em and make sure your shyt is together.

If you're not in shape, getting money, and got a vehicle or a nice spot...no woman who has shyt to lose by getting knocked up by you will allow you to fukk her raw.

Think about it? Would you fukk some bum bytch with a hair hat that lives in the projects? Why? Exactly.

Not that YOU are the male equivalent of aforementioned bum bytch but you gotta think.

Now of course there are women in their 30's who will fukk and suck a nikka with no ends and no accomplishments but they are what are known as "thots" my friend. And thots and ninjas have something in common, in that they are excellent at hiding their intentions as well as their identities. That is what makes a ninja...a fukking assassin...and a thot...a hoe who is fukking out there with her mentality and actions...so fukking DEADLY :wow:
Wish you were my older brother:obama:

Status
Not open for further replies.