Status
Not open for further replies.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Op you still have time. But you need to act now. There are lots of educated women in their early 30s without kids. Now late 30s..:wow:
Thats exactly what i was hoping for. I mean damn i just wanna break in some new p*ssy/no kids who is done with the bs n wants to just work n make babies n tacos feel me

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im not trying to do all that no disrespect.
I just want a fresh bytch to have a family with.
#fml
:why:

Dude there are a lot of sistas out here without kids. You have to keep looking but if you are in your 30s the numbers get smaller. Also you can try and date younger women and they are less likely to have kids.

This is why I tell men and women that it gets harder to date as you get older. You got mates with kids, ex spouses, stuck in their ways (cause we all get like that as we get older) and folks careers to deal with. Just a lot of shyt compared to when you are young.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They're out there you just gotta find em and make sure your shyt is together.

If you're not in shape, getting money, and got a vehicle or a nice spot...no woman who has shyt to lose by getting knocked up by you will allow you to fukk her raw.

Think about it? Would you fukk some bum bytch with a hair hat that lives in the projects? Why? Exactly.

Not that YOU are the male equivalent of aforementioned bum bytch but you gotta think.

Now of course there are women in their 30's who will fukk and suck a nikka with no ends and no accomplishments but they are what are known as "thots" my friend. And thots and ninjas have something in common, in that they are excellent at hiding their intentions as well as their identities. That is what makes a ninja...a fukking assassin...and a thot...a hoe who is fukking out there with her mentality and actions...so fukking DEADLY :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.