Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Thanks for tagging me on this brotha. I guess they weren't able to capture what he said in a screen caption.

Anyway folks putting this on Cube Sr. are off base because dude always put on sistas. From having YoYo run Lynch mob records to being one of the biggest rap stars and having a sista be his manager.

Even look at the movies he has produced and directed (he just had his name on straight out of Compton. Trust he wasn't calling the shots like in his cubvison movies). From Friday, to are we there yet to the long shots to drive along to barber shop. Dude has had sistas in every color in his movies.

The only beef I have with Cube Sr. is that i have seen the same thing with a lot of middle class, upper class and rich black folks. They are so busy trying to give their kids the best upbringing that they forget that their kids are losing their blackness and understanding of who they are.

I bring this up as a black dude who grew up in a affluent lily white community where I knew black boys and girls who went to the rich white private schools in my community. Where they were the token blacks at their school. I knew brothas who didn't associate with black folks and sisters who wouldn't date a brotha who was darker than Al B Sure unless he was an athlete. So I know how this upbringing fukks up kids.

Two incidents that I experienced as a teenager that I will never forget that really showed me how this shyt fukks up black kids.

One incident i was at an event in my neighborhood and saw this black kid my age and was talking to him. Anyway we talk for awhile and the dude says to my face without even batting an eye that he doesn't like black people. I was like you joking right. The dude was like no at my school all my friends are white and I don't associate with black people cause all they do is use racism for a crutch. I was like how can you be black and a teenager and that type of shyt comes out your mouth.

The second incident was I new a white dude who was talking to a Puerto Rican girl who went to one of the rich white private schools in my neighborhood (now we are all teenagers). So he says you want to go with me to meet my girl. I am like cool maybe she has a friend. So I meet his girl she is real nice and I ask her if she has a black girlfriend that I can meet. She introduces me to her friend and we exchange numbers. Me and the girl talk awhile and go on some dates and are dating.

Well one time I go with the white dude to the private school to surprise her with some flowers. She is with her other friends (some black and some white). The white dude girlfriend tells her I am outside and she sees. Me doesn't kiss me or anything, but takes the flowers and goes back in the school

So the next day she calls me and says we need to talk. I am like what's up and she says that we need to break up. I am like why is that. She says her friends were fukking with her for talking to me. I am like why is that? She is like look my friends were getting on me cause you are too dark and don't date dudes are dark as you and none of my girls do unless they play sports and are popular. I am like what in the world that is the dumbest shyt I have ever heard in my life. You damn near the same color as me. But to her she didn't care if she was darker than me...just fukked up man.

Anyway the crazy part in I meet the girls parents and they were professionals but problack as hell. Mom was a ex panther. Dad went to an HBCU...I am sure they never intended for their daughter to be color struck and an Oreo.

But it happens when folks raise their kids in these neighborhoods and they are around very few black folks.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
This is the issue black women not being appreciate of what black men have done.
How dare you say we don't support black women. I think you guys see that women of other races have media lover but with in thier home thier men have treated them like shyt
I base it on day to day. Not media...bm overall dont support bw significantly...sorry.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was cube jr being dragged for dating out or calling black women angry for being rightly offended by his racist ex girl?

And yes if we decide that we want to only support black men with black wives that's our right. You feel so strongly about it support them dudes and they non black women.

Why you need our money so bad? I thought they loved y'all?

He was dragged for both. It's your right to be bitter, angry and hateful about perfect strangers.

It just doesn't project strength. It projects insecurity and low self esteem.

Your so-called financial power notwithstanding.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
He was dragged for both. It's your right to be bitter, angry and hateful about perfect strangers.

It just doesn't project strength. It projects insecurity and low self esteem.

Your so-called financial power notwithstanding.

Our money our rules. That's the beauty of having it.

Next...

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I base it on day to day. Not media...bm overall dont support bw significantly...sorry.

If black women were as powerless and marginal as black men would like us to be they wouldn't be coping these many pleas. They know who butters their bread.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Be proud of intimidating people into thinking you are beautiful because you have low self esteem brehettes.

Dear. Black women are at a point where we know, particularly of our own men, that we can't be found beautiful. Our bar has been set so low for black men that at this point we just want you to shut the fcuk up about us. Just leave us out your mouth.

Intimidation? Go pop some shyt about Jews if you want intimidation. Funny how you question black women about the way we protect ourselves but don't say shyt about any other group.

Bye

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for tagging me on this brotha. I guess they weren't able to capture what he said in a screen caption.

Anyway folks putting this on Cube Sr. are off base because dude always put on sistas. From having YoYo run Lynch mob records to being one of the biggest rap stars and having a sista be his manager.

Even look at the movies he has produced and directed (he just had his name on straight out of Compton. Trust he wasn't calling the shots like in his cubvison movies). From Friday, to are we there yet to the long shots to drive along to barber shop. Dude has had sistas in every color in his movies.

The only beef I have with Cube Sr. is that i have seen the same thing with a lot of middle class, upper class and rich black folks. They are so busy trying to give their kids the best upbringing that they forget that their kids are losing their blackness and understanding of who they are.

I bring this up as a black dude who grew up in a affluent lily white community where I knew black boys and girls who went to the rich white private schools in my community. Where they were the token blacks at their school. I knew brothas who didn't associate with black folks and sisters who wouldn't date a brotha who was darker than Al B Sure unless he was an athlete. So I know how this upbringing fukks up kids.

Two incidents that I experienced as a teenager that I will never forget that really showed me how this shyt fukks up black kids.

One incident i was at an event in my neighborhood and saw this black kid my age and was talking to him. Anyway we talk for awhile and the dude says to my face without even batting an eye that he doesn't like black people. I was like you joking right. The dude was like no at my school all my friends are white and I don't associate with black people cause all they do is use racism for a crutch. I was like how can you be black and a teenager and that type of shyt comes out your mouth.

The second incident was I new a white dude who was talking to a Puerto Rican girl who went to one of the rich white private schools in my neighborhood (now we are all teenagers). So he says you want to go with me to meet my girl. I am like cool maybe she has a friend. So I meet his girl she is real nice and I ask her if she has a black girlfriend that I can meet. She introduces me to her friend and we exchange numbers. Me and the girl talk awhile and go on some dates and are dating.

Well one time I go with the white dude to the private school to surprise her with some flowers. She is with her other friends (some black and some white). The white dude girlfriend tells her I am outside and she sees. Me doesn't kiss me or anything, but takes the flowers and goes back in the school

So the next day she calls me and says we need to talk. I am like what's up and she says that we need to break up. I am like why is that. She says her friends were fukking with her for talking to me. I am like why is that? She is like look my friends were getting on me cause you are too dark and don't date dudes are dark as you and none of my girls do unless they play sports and are popular. I am like what in the world that is the dumbest shyt I have ever heard in my life. You damn near the same color as me. But to her she didn't care if she was darker than me...just fukked up man.

Anyway the crazy part in I meet the girls parents and they were professionals but problack as hell. Mom was a ex panther. Dad went to an HBCU...I am sure they never intended for their daughter to be color struck and an Oreo.

But it happens when folks raise their kids in these neighborhoods and they are around very few black folks.

:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.