Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White women been calling you a nikka for the past 5-6 CENTURIES but you suggesting you going to them for comfort?

Too funny.
:russell: does this type of shaming work when BM bring up slavery to swirling BW?

They scared now talking like these men are entitled to our patronage

@marcuz

scared? im not an actor. oh, and how did BW boycotting SOC work out?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:pachaha:

So the most pressing thing black women decide to do with their power is try to force actors to marry within the race?

I don't even participate in these types of threads or bash black women, but this is just pathetic.

Its shows insecurity and reeks of low self esteem.
I dont anyone mention this. All she said is not support financially.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont anyone mention this. All she said is not support financially.

Which is a sign of low self esteem and insecurity. How can anyone be seriously upset at the dating choice of a total stranger?

I'm short, should I be upset some actress has a preference for tall guys? No.

I don't give a shyt. that doesn't affect me in the slightest. Because I'm secure in who I am as a person.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Which is a sign of low self esteem and insecurity. How can anyone be seriously upset at the dating choice of a total stranger?

I'm short, should I be upset some actress has a preference for tall guys? No.

I don't give a shyt. that doesn't affect me in the slightest. Because I'm secure in who I am as a person.
I am sure you are. People have different reasons why they support someone. If it involves their money than so be it.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
That's my point. The few who do, don't represent the whole. Most of us are used to black celebs dating out and don't give a damn. She's not even a lily white girl, she's latina. Anyone plotting his demise for no reason other than his dating preference is far and few between. Black women just don't like disrespect.
Oh never implied that the majority of bw are doing this, if I did my fault. Most bw don't know about this story, I was just replying to the female poster for saying bm openly attacks bw for dating out, which is not true.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
:russell: does this type of shaming work when BM bring up slavery to swirling BW?

scared? im not an actor. oh, and how did BW boycotting SOC work out?

Show me where black women's white men are being racist toward black men?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
:pachaha:

So the most pressing thing black women decide to do with their power is try to force actors to marry within the race?

I don't even participate in these types of threads or bash black women, but this is just pathetic.

Its shows insecurity and reeks of low self esteem.

Was cube jr being dragged for dating out or calling black women angry for being rightly offended by his racist ex girl?

And yes if we decide that we want to only support black men with black wives that's our right. You feel so strongly about it support them dudes and they non black women.

Why you need our money so bad? I thought they loved y'all?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Im sorry nut they dont.

This is the issue black women not being appreciate of what black men have done.
How dare you say we don't support black women. I think you guys see that women of other races have media lover but with in thier home thier men have treated them like shyt

Status
Not open for further replies.