Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
If he stars in urban films like his first film and ALL the films he creates in the future majority of his fan base will be black women. IG and social media are indicators of who finds what people support what films and actors.

I never heard white people talking about boris, idris elba, Lance gross cause most white people don't watch black cast films.

The black men in here are fighting that fact. They want nothing more than non black validation. They hate having to respect the power we do have.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Black women rally for black men when they die at the hands of white racists & he comes at me with some petty twitter sh*t & asking me about my defense?:what: GTFO.
Dumbass want that got to do with anything about showing bw are as bad on bashing bm on the internet?

You post nothing but pity shyt to try to prove your c00n ass agenda, but you just end up looking like a fool every time.

And don't mention the real bw who are fighting and marching for they're community, that is something that you are clearly not doing.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: And I was just about to come in here and ask how you guys verify the authenticity of these comments because they're so easy to fake.

Try to ruin a fledgling black actor's career because he dated someone of a different race than you brehettes

Black women aren't ruining anyone careers because they arent entitled to our support. Loads of Mexicans in USA to support his career. They have more money than black women too.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
nikkas aint shyt has been the BW mantra for over 30+ yrs.

but they quick to call foul cus nikkas have finally responded in the last 5-6 yrs

White women been calling you a nikka for the past 5-6 CENTURIES but you suggesting you going to them for comfort?

Too funny.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Juicy you even say bm don't care about bw in Cali don't switch up now:comeon:

Breh that's my point, where not gossiping or talking shyt to bw women for dating outside they're race other than the coli. Yes some nikkas will give the :francis: if they see a fine bw with a non-black dude but they won't care for few seconds.

@Booksnrain out here claiming bm are talking shyt to bw for dating outside they're race, calling them bed wenches and shaming them in which that's bullshyt.:rudy:

You still got nikkas in here simping for Janet Jackson, we're not boycotting female celebrities for dating out or attack white men who date them.

Bm in general don't give fukks about bw dating out.

If actually believe some of the bw are not attacking because they think his a sellout for dating out I don't know what else to say.

Some of them were hoping for him to gave them a reason to bash.
That's my point. The few who do, don't represent the whole. Most of us are used to black celebs dating out and don't give a damn. She's not even a lily white girl, she's latina. Anyone plotting his demise for no reason other than his dating preference is far and few between. Black women just don't like disrespect.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
...a man like you? It sure won't and for that I'm glad. Please date out. Go make someone else a single mom
A man like me that is married to a beautiful black woman sees the anger and divisiveness in your words and doesn't want to help you at all.

I love black women, wouldn't have it any other way, but if I was on the market I'd avoid you like the plague.

Maybe that's why all you see is the shytty men:ufdup:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I don't think people are catching on to what she wrote:

This is the most offensive and bizzare thing that was written.

Do these women actually think they have a right to dictate who a man that they don't even know is dating? Word?

:wtf:

Black women aren't dictating anything except who we give our money to and since the money belongs to us we can decide for any reason I matter how arbitrary who not to support.

This why jason black keeps talking about money equaling power.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
People who are a lot smarter than you. People who pour millions into market research people who know that if you're a black male celeb you better not alienate that ONE group who will give you a chance.

Black men are under this delusion that he has friends. You don't! It's not black women's fault these people don't love you. Be nice to us so you can have some semblance of a career.
All I said is that the LOWER RUNG OF BW (not our top notch ones who are clucking about hating on his dating choice, the thots who are) are NOT going TO HURT his pockets. I know about analytics ma'am. I don't know any American black men who think we have allies. We are all that we have and we KNOW THAT!

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women aren't dictating anything except who we give our money to and since the money belongs to us we can decide for any reason I matter how arbitrary who not to support.

This why jason black keeps talking about money equaling power.

:pachaha:

So the most pressing thing black women decide to do with their power is try to force actors to marry within the race?

I don't even participate in these types of threads or bash black women, but this is just pathetic.

Its shows insecurity and reeks of low self esteem.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
All I said is that the LOWER RUNG OF BW (not our top notch ones who are clucking about hating on his dating choice, the thots who are) are NOT going TO HURT his pockets. I know about analytics ma'am. I don't know any American black men who think we have allies. We are all that we have and we KNOW THAT!
I beg to differ. Some people know this better than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.