• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we should base how we treat our women off of what CACs and Asians do?

fukk that. Black women and men should be allowed to date, fukk, or be with whoever they want, without shame.

If you are gonna speak out against interracial dating, it should be spoken out against equally. Don't get mad at Tanya for fukking Brad if you don't mind Trey fukking Becky.

Call out all c00ns or shut up.

If black men and people want to have anything, we need to curb IR, including black women. Such is the truth HISTORY and REASON tells us. These predominate over your childish fantasy that is the "do what you want" maxim. I guess it makes sense for all of us to succumb to cac supremacy because it is "doing what we want.

I would follow the rulers of the world and their example than the childish c00n dirge you suggest. It does not pass even the most basic of scrutiny tests.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I say:

Men and women are not the same and so they are not equivalent. The enemy treats them differently because they are different and so must we. The maxim is equality is most things and restriction in others. Cacs did not allow black or Arab or Asian men to have relations with their women for virtually all their history for a reason. Cac men, of course, had no restrictions.

Merely because you do not care Cacs or Arabs do doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't. That you cannot see the reason behind what they say is to say you are blind or stupid, not that they are invalid or wrong. The cac rules the world and blacks rule nothing.

I don't care what CACs did to keep their women subservient in a time where women were regarded more as property than as people.

Black women deserve the choice to fukk whoever they want just like I'm pretty sure you fukk non-black women.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If black men and people want to have anything, we need to curb IR, including black women. Such is the truth. This whole "do what you want" maxim is a child's fantasy. I would follow the rulers of the world and their example than the childish c00n dirge you suggest.

I don't care if you promote black love and lack of IR dating. I agree with that.

Don't call out women, for c00ning, but not call out men. Shame both or shame none.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care what CACs did to keep their women subservient in a time where women were regarded more as property than as people.

Black women deserve the choice to fukk whoever they want just like I'm pretty sure you fukk non-black women.

If you don't care about that then you don't care about black women, men or people, as it is all of them who will ultimately suffer for it. You are unreasonable and refuse to accept or argue arguments which disagree with your point. So arguing with you is pointless. I will just say this:

If men were angels, we would need no laws. It is the laws which bind us, often against our will, which maintain society and our civilization.

I don't care if you promote black love and lack of IR dating. I agree with that.

Don't call out women, for c00ning, but not call out men. Shame both or shame none.

I already explained the difference and will not do so again. You did not argue against what I said, instead all you do is disagree with it without valid reason. This means I am right as things go.

Also, quote what I say, not what you think I say: I said both are bad but one of worse than the other.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If black men and people want to have anything, we need to curb IR, including black women. Such is the truth HISTORY and REASON tells us. These predominate over your childish fantasy that is the "do what you want" maxim. I guess it makes sense for all of us to succumb to cac supremacy because it is "doing what we want.

I would follow the rulers of the world and their example than the childish c00n dirge you suggest. It does not pass even the most basic of scrutiny tests.

No, if a c00n wants to succumb to white supremacy than I'd argue that he absolutely has that right. I'd also hope the rest of the black community would ostracize him, black men and woman alike.

But yeah, I think people should have the right to do as they please (As long as it doesn't infringe on anyone else's rights or anything).

I hate c00ns too but I try to go hard at female coins AND male c00ns nor do I think a c00n is anyone who is in an IR.

But fukk going hard at women who c00n but being indifferent to make c00ning. Again, get mad at both equally or not at all.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don't care about that then you don't care about black women, men or people, as it is all of them who will ultimately suffer for it. You are unreasonable and refuse to accept or argue arguments which disagree with your point. So arguing with you is pointless. I will just say this:

If men were angels, we would need no laws. It is the laws which bind us, often against our will, which maintain society and our civilization.

I already explained the difference and will not do so again. You did not argue against what I said, instead all you do is disagree with it without valid reason. This means I am right as things go.

Also, quote what I say, not what you think I say: I said both are bad but one of worse than the other.

fukk all your justification of treating our women differently because the group of cave savages did it in the past.

CACs did a bunch of deplorable and inhuman things to get where they were and go out of their way to paint blacks a certain way because they fear us.

They are not an example I plan on following. CACs were engaging in male on male orgies, usually with children involved, because they could.

They're both equally wrong. Shame both equally or none at all. Bedbucks = BEDWENCH

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk all your justification of treating our women differently because the group of cave savages did it in the past.

CACs did a bunch of deplorable and inhuman things to get where they were and go out of their way to paint blacks a certain way because they fear us.

They are not an example I plan on following. CACs were engaging in male on male orgies, usually with children involved, because they could.

They're both equally wrong. Shame both equally or none at all. Bedbucks = BEDWENCH

Men and women are treated differently anyway. Telling men and women not to c00n (to lesser and greater degrees) is just another form of difference, not the ending or beginning of it. It is as much sacrifice as telling people not to steal or murder, despite the fact stealing and murder are natural parts of life and thus as fair in any natural part of life as eating or sleeping.

Just like we must police women (and men) not to steal or murder, so we must police them not to c00n--and some more than others. Such is the reality of life and maintaining civilization.

Additionally not everything cacs do was wise or fruitful, but treating women (and men of course) in this way definitely is and has shown to be. Focusing on technology and economics has also shown to be beneficial. Peoplehood and anti-IR has shown to be beneficial. Sex with boys, not so much. Men and women are not the same merely because you say so and this extends to IR as well, whether you want to believe it or not.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps

There's records of homosexuality and pedophilia in Asian and African and middle eastern cultures :jbhmm:
But of course you'll deny that.
Cave savages=jungle bunny
Cacs=****** (your persomal usage of it, doesn't universally apply to all posters)
Bedwench and buck are disgusting slurs.
And you hate the majority of black people and the number you hat e will grow and grow, you're fighting an impossible/losing battle.
No one is ever ostracizing shyt troglodyte, you've lost.
za50vbuegug2opwvmc2cjg.png

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
@wickedsm im sorry you have to see me angry in the last few threads but the internet really got me heated :whew:

nothing angry directed at a group of people

just a few snake individuals

You had me feeling a way again :sadcam:

We all need to get off letting the super loud minority dictate our opinions to the quieter majority who are just trying to navigate this world as Black and beautiful in 2015. We can't play into their hands :mjcry:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's records of homosexuality and pedophilia in Asian and African and middle eastern cultures :jbhmm:
But of course you'll deny that.
Cave savages=jungle bunny
Cacs=****** (your persomal usage of it, doesn't universally apply to all posters)
Bedwench and buck are disgusting slurs.
And you hate the majority of black people and the number you hat e will grow and grow, you're fighting an impossible/losing battle.
No one is ever ostracizing shyt troglodyte, you've lost.
za50vbuegug2opwvmc2cjg.png

I know. :dwillhuh:

I was using CACs as the example because he was talking about what CACs did.

And how do I hate the majority of black people? :comeon:

I don't use BEDWENCH and bedbuck to describe black people who are in IRR or prefer non-black people.

I use those terms to describe black people, who criticize and look down on black people, solely for white acceptance.

Stay out of my alerts :scust:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
white supremacy is a system of inequality. white supremacy isn't some hispanic chick calling black women dumb, dark and ugly on social media.

No but white supremacy is a black man not defending a black woman but if she had said something about white folks or Jews with his named attached he would be apologising.

But y'all nikka going to see just how powerful black women are. You need us more than we need you.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Commenting on instgram is free. I said WHO WRITES THE CHECKS?! :snoop:

People who are a lot smarter than you. People who pour millions into market research people who know that if you're a black male celeb you better not alienate that ONE group who will give you a chance.

Black men are under this delusion that he has friends. You don't! It's not black women's fault these people don't love you. Be nice to us so you can have some semblance of a career.

Status
Not open for further replies.