• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great! Now what c00ning behavior have they displayed? Have their SO's made disrespectful comments about dark-skinned brothas? Have they made negative comments about blk men.
Believe it or not, you can be an IR dater w/o being a c00n. (In my opinion your taste is questionable b/c blk genetics are goat, but whatever).

What I'm addressing are the blk celebs who go out of their way to praise or worship whites/non-blks, who allow insults to our community, who deliberately insult our race.

Those are the examples. Which of these women are out there telling blk men that she bet he'd look better red? Or professing to the public that she doesn't like dark butts

Bedwenching is bad for black people and is fukking with anti-black racist slavers, so it's c00nery and disrespectful to black men by any other name. Also, just because a IR dater says nothing doesn't mean they aren't a c00n. IR daters are more likely to be c00ns than non-IR daters. You don't know their intentions merely by what they do not say.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stupid train of thought. Men don't really care about celebrities and who other men are dating, in general, unless it's brought to their attention.

But who cares? BW have every right to not want to spend their money on the product or services of someone who engages in activities that they don't agree with.

If you wanna "stop patronizing" Bria Myles because she had a CAC boyfriend, go right ahead.

But BM, especially on this site, are much harsher on black girls dating out than they are on black guys dating out.

It's all c00nery but one is worst than another.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I didn't see all that but you should be better than that :comeon:
Michael David Carroll - Metapedia

professor carroll went all in with his manifesto entitled,

Why I blame black women pt1

MY SOCIAL, RELIGIOUS,& POLITICAL VIEWS: Why I blame black women pt1

caution, a very caustic diatribe!

disclaimer, he blocked s.p. from his youtube channel

If you have ever been in a restaurant, mall, or grocery store and had the unfortunate experience of having a Negro female wait on you, while chewing gum, tobacco, snuff, or of course eating then you pretty much understand close to 70% of what will follow in this classic. Negro women are some of the most uncouth, socially ignorant brute savages on earth. She hides her social barbarism behind a carefully crafted mask used to fool people into thinking she is a respectable woman, when in reality she is a low down simple minded freak who have created a resume filled with her worthless accomplishments that have lead to the demise of the black race.

:laff:

You can't make this BS up.

Wesley Snipes, Annabella Sciorra and Queen Latifah in Jungle Fever

We're using movies as evidence now?

Let's not bring up statistics about about violent crime then we'll see who the real "brute savages" are.

You all never see it.:jbhmm: Not only did he supply that disturbing article, but he defended it by supplying a video clip. I do the same, and I'm the bad guy? :camby:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, but so many black women lack a sense of self and are black male-identified.They can't see themselves as a black women.They fell for the "you're black before you're a woman," non sense & now they are in the position they are now.

Where on the planet does your black female-identified sense of self worked for the betterment of black people?

Answer: nowhere.

Everywhere on Earth black have any semblance of identity, power, peoplehood, etc, black women and black men work together and naturally have a certain respect for black men. In places where this does not exist, black people do not exist or else are reaching that point.

You argue destruction and color it in righteousness.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, they are equivalent.

Men and women are not the same and so they are not equivalent. The enemy treats them differently because they are different and so must we. The maxim is equality is most things and restriction in others. Cacs did not allow black or Arab or Asian men to have relations with their women for 500 years for a reason.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah.

If you gonna go hard at c00ning, you go hard at c00ning. I don't give a fukk what CACs and Arabs do either.

Like I say:

Men and women are not the same and so they are not equivalent. The enemy treats them differently because they are different and so must we. The maxim is equality is most things and restriction in others. Cacs did not allow black or Arab or Asian men to have relations with their women for virtually all their history for a reason. Cac men, of course, had no restrictions.

Merely because you do not care Cacs or Arabs do doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't. That you cannot see the reason behind what they say is to say you are blind or stupid, not that they are invalid or wrong. The cac rules the world and blacks rule nothing.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men and women are not the same and so they are not equivalent. The enemy treats them differently because they are different and so must we. The maxim is equality is most things and restriction in others. Cacs did not allow black or Arab or Asian men to have relations with their women for 500 years for a reason.

So we should base how we treat our women off of what CACs and Asians do?

fukk that. Black women and men should be allowed to date, fukk, or be with whoever they want, without shame.

If you are gonna speak out against interracial dating, it should be spoken out against equally. Don't get mad at Tanya for fukking Brad if you don't mind Trey fukking Becky.

Call out all c00ns or shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.