• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
What proof do you have to back up your claims? Let me guess black women going to marches of black men that have been killed, really think your that fat white girl using your black roommate picture

You asking for proof is like a white person asking me to prove how racism still exist.I don't take it seriously.People who act like sh*t that blatantly exist doesn't disgust me.That is a person who is living in a false reality.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Idk the backstory but I do know that comment that his girlfriend made ("ugly, dark, and dumb") was kinda racist. She was making it seem like something was wrong with dark skin or something. Instead of checking those "angry black females" he should have checked her.

Kinda:what:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Black men say the same thing about black women.

Neither group likes it but black women discuss it more openly because women discuss relations more in general but black men definitely care and feel some sort of way when they see black women with non-black men. Then they go on the Coli and talk shyt.

Same with black women who see black men dating out except they'll discuss it more openly to their friends rather than waiting to go online.

Half these angry nikkas on the Coli, that scream BEDWENCH, ain't doing it in public. They biting their tongue until they get to a "safe space" and then they go extra hard on "bedwenches and such" like that creepy nikka @AntiVenom or whatever.

Let's live in reality.,
Okay Draje the point is not black men don't show some type of reaction, is the point where we openly show it in which you just confirm we don't

That the point I was adressing @Booksnrain post, she was trying to claim bm openly trash bw women for dating out in which I said that isn't true.

The coli does not represent the majority of bm, the average bm are not going on line and talk about bw dating out or discussing it in all black men areas.

Like I said the only time the might talking about is in that moment, then they will move on.

Black men have to many shyt to care and worry about then bw dating out.

Edit: Please don't mention that crazy muthafukka @AntiVenom again, he needs to be forgotten.:hamster:
"Black women do it too," you are seriously trying to argue that black women treat black men the same way black men treat black women?The fact that you are even making that argument makes you crazy.
Dumbass!!! @Canon just shown you twitter links of them doing just that.:wtf::mindblown::dead:

I give my self a "L" for even arguing with you, you a fukking troll.:Troll:

Last edited:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You asking for proof is like a white person asking me to prove how racism still exist.I don't take it seriously.People who act like sh*t that blatantly exist doesn't disgust me.That is a person who is living in a false reality.

You should be able to back up your claims

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Dumbass @Canon just shown you twitter links of them doing just that.:wtf::mindblown::dead:

I give my self a "L" for even arguing with you, you a fukking troll.:Troll:

Black women rally for black men when they die at the hands of white racists & he comes at me with some petty twitter sh*t & asking me about my defense?:what: GTFO.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
whens the last time you went through hell and back trying to support/defend BM? according to you, you cut things off with a BM for voicing disgust at a BM being harassed by police :dead:
Most of 'em ain't doing sht but paying you nikkas lipservice in thecoli. With the way they talk you would think they go out of their way to support Black males, but that isn't the case.
Their so called support and loyalty is a figment of their wild imaginations :pachaha:.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn and I really liked him. why does this always happen though? whenever there's a black male that all black females like, they make sure they go out of their way to make it known they don't like us. :smh:

Ice Cube's son is kinda mixed and was raised in rich LA, your town. You should know a lot about him. He's a c00n like most of you weirdos in LA.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black women rally for black men when they die at the hands of white racists & he comes at me with some petty twitter sh*t & asking me about my defense?:what: GTFO.
lady, what are you talking about. you'd think there were millions of black women out in the streets, protesting the deaths of BM. when in actuality, it's a handful of women and gay BM, using the deaths of BM to purposely boaster their own agenda for gays and transexuals.

further more, NO THANK YOU. nobody is asking these lesbians and trannies to do meaningless protest in the name of BM.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most of 'em ain't doing sht but paying you nikkas lipservice in thecoli. With the way they talk you would think they go out of their way to support Black males, but that isn't the case.
Their so called support and loyalty is a figment of their wild imaginations :pachaha:.
it's sick how BW operate. they see a handful of women doing this shyt (for their own selfish agendas) and they act like ALL black women are out here fighting against the cops, while BM are cowering in a corner somewhere.

meanwhile, all the real action in the streets was done by younger black males

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You have made it clear that you don't like black men so why you pretend to be able to speak honestly on this subject is beyond me. You're basically just a white-worshipping demagogue. That said...

Women are just more likely to be activists and to protest things in general. There's always more women in protests than men. That's just woman tendency. In terms of active and passive protest, black men defend black women more than any other race does their women on the planet.

Cacs don't go out of their way to protest for white women generally. The only time they show any concern is when some women's actions reflect on them (which means, disrupts white misogyny). The same is true of Arabs. You'll never see Arabs protest anything about Arab women.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This is absolute bullshyt. Just like its bullshyt to say black women don't care when black men date out.

kJmclW0.jpg

Let some shyt like this happen in a black barbershop or around a bunch of black dudes and I bet $100 that there's gonna be a ton of shyt talking among the men.

Just like black women would give me the :francis: when I would walk around with some random becky.

Black men ain't gossiping about a black girl dating a white boy if they ain't in plain view, because men don't really gossip about relationships like that, but nikkas definitely care.

Dudes acting like if they sister/cousin brought some CAC to the party, half the dudes in there ain't gonna be like :stopitslime:
Yeah bold true if it ain't shyt but insecure and or ugly folks around. Gotta stay away from them because they on some shyt outside of that nobody cares even if its in your face. Why the fukk would somebody with shyt going on care? In fairness even though I see more black women talk about IR dating even in public most of them ain't looking at you funny. nikkas honestly living in fantasy land thinking folks give a fukk about them like that on either side. Now when your famous yeah because folks got visions that it could've been them for some strange weirdo reason but random cats? FOH.

Status
Not open for further replies.