• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Black women stay falling for white women tricks.

That white woman is saying sh*t that black women have been saying for years.There are no "tricks." You just don't like the truth when it's placed in front of you.EVERYONE sees how the black man c00ns.EVERYONE, except y'all.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
[video=twitter;650765974531010560]

The world sees how black men regard black women compared to other races of women.You even got a white woman calling c00ns out. :mjlol::mjlol: :mjlol:Black men should be embarrassed.The whole world sees it but y'all don't huh?It's all in everyone else's imagination?

Dumbass there are plenty of bw women doing the same the to bm the only difference wm enjoy when y'all wench and shyt on bm.:dahell:

You a dumbass for posting this for thinking only bm do this and not bw.:what:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Dumbass there are plenty of bw women doing the same the to bm the only difference wm enjoy when y'all wench and shyt on bm.:dahell:

You a dumbass for posting this for thinking only bm do this and not bw.:what:

Excuses & deflections. :russell: As expected.The truth ain't pretty & never will be.Black women see how a number of black men act & non-blacks are starting to see it to.& Somehow you are trying to convince yourself we're wrong.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That white woman is saying sh*t that black women have been saying for years.There are no "tricks." You just don't like the truth when it's placed in front of you.EVERYONE sees how the black man c00ns.EVERYONE, oexcept y'all.

:russ::russ:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Excuses & deflections. :russell: As expected.The truth ain't pretty & never will be.Black women see how a number of black men act & non-blacks are starting to see it to.& Somehow you are trying to convince yourself we're wrong.
How I'm I making excuses when bw women does the same thing you moron?:dahell:

You even didn't deny y'all do it too:dahell:

You see why nobody take yo crazy ass seriously:dahell:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Wait a minute, I'm hearing this is fake?:dwillhuh:

O'Shea Jr's response

Ok I need to get some shyt off my chest because I can't wait for an interview to clear this shyt up. The woman ya'll keep posting pictures of me with ..... Is NOT my girlfriend and she hasn't been for some time now! You mothafukkas posting pics of her and I are LATE AS fukk. posting these old ass pictures pretending that they new because you did a little internet stalker research. Fake fukkin pages. Tagging her in shyt. Whoever was on that fukkin Twitter bullshyt is acting like we still together but ain't had one back in forth convo with me. Leave her the fukk alone and leave me the fukk alone about her. Mothafukkas is really ridiculous and I've kept my cool and mouth shut about it but now shyt is gettin out of hand. Don't message my friend. Don't comment on her shyt. Don't send her threats you fukkin lunatics who do. Do not further feed into the confusion that I gotta fukkin clear up because some people THINK THEY KNOW MY LIFE. fukk outta here man I'm tryna watch football!

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: All this deflection.I don't care how many tweets you post,black men do not support black women like black women support black men,period.That is not up for debate.The black community revolves around protecting black men.

What proof do you have to back up your claims? Let me guess black women going to marches of black men that have been killed, really think your that fat white girl using your black roommate picture

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
How I'm I making excuses when bw women does the same thing you moron?:dahell:

You even didn't deny y'all do it too:dahell:

You see why nobody take yo crazy ass seriously:dahell:

"Black women do it too," you are seriously trying to argue that black women treat black men the same way black men treat black women?The fact that you are even making that argument makes you crazy.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Juicy you even say bm don't care about bw in Cali don't switch up now:comeon:

Breh that's my point, where not gossiping or talking shyt to bw women for dating outside they're race other than the coli. Yes some nikkas will give the :francis: if they see a fine bw with a non-black dude but they won't care for few seconds.

@Booksnrain out here claiming bm are talking shyt to bw for dating outside they're race, calling them bed wenches and shaming them in which that's bullshyt.:rudy:

You still got nikkas in here simping for Janet Jackson, we're not boycotting female celebrities for dating out or attack white men who date them.

Bm in general don't give fukks about bw dating out.

If actually believe some of the bw are not attacking because they think his a sellout for dating out I don't know what else to say.

Some of them were hoping for him to gave them a reason to bash.

Black men say the same thing about black women.

Neither group likes it but black women discuss it more openly because women discuss relations more in general but black men definitely care and feel some sort of way when they see black women with non-black men. Then they go on the Coli and talk shyt.

Same with black women who see black men dating out except they'll discuss it more openly to their friends rather than waiting to go online.

Half these angry nikkas on the Coli, that scream BEDWENCH, ain't doing it in public. They biting their tongue until they get to a "safe space" and then they go extra hard on "bedwenches and such" like that creepy nikka @AntiVenom or whatever.

Let's live in reality.,

Status
Not open for further replies.