Status
Not open for further replies.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
@Canon
Are you really in a position to say if someone needs to be policed?

Black women have not supported black men for damn near 50 years.

Yes, because we all know it's the poor poor black man who carries the weight of the black community like packed mules.
692.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
anigif_enhanced-21554-1422569214-28.gif

If you two are some how trying to suggest that black women don't go through hell & back trying to support/defend black men, you are both crazy.
whens the last time you went through hell and back trying to support/defend BM? according to you, you cut things off with a BM for voicing disgust at a BM being harassed by police :dead:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
whens the last time you went through hell and back trying to support/defend BM? according to you, you cut things off with a BM for voicing disgust at a BM being harassed by police :dead:

She still haven't reference all those rap songs dissing black women has she?

:lupe:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Great! Now what c00ning behavior have they displayed? Have their SO's made disrespectful comments about dark-skinned brothas? Have they made negative comments about blk men.
Believe it or not, you can be an IR dater w/o being a c00n. (In my opinion your taste is questionable b/c blk genetics are goat, but whatever).

What I'm addressing are the blk celebs who go out of their way to praise or worship whites/non-blks, who allow insults to our community, who deliberately insult our race.

Those are the examples. Which of these women are out there telling blk men that she bet he'd look better red? Or professing to the public that she doesn't like dark butts
Can you list those black male celebrities that are doing this?

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five

Exactly.You can't refute my point.You know damn well collectively black women defend/support black men.There is NO ONE on this planet that defends a black man like a black woman & I'd love for you to prove me wrong.& Yes I am pro-black WOMEN, because no gives a f*ck about them.

& You would expect me to stay in a relationship with someone who could potentially end up abusing me.:heh:

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly.You can't refute my point.You know damn well collectively black women defend/support black men.There is NO ONE on this planet that defends a black man like a black woman & I'd love for you to prove me wrong.& Yes I am pro-black WOMEN, because no gives a f*ck about them.

& You would expect me to stay in a relationship with someone who could potentially end up abusing me.:heh:

there's nothing to refute, you're pulling shyt out of your ass. :yeshrug:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

You act like black men don't do the same for black women.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
[video=twitter;650765974531010560]

The world sees how black men regard black women compared to other races of women.You even got a white woman calling c00ns out. :mjlol::mjlol: :mjlol:Black men should be embarrassed.The whole world sees it but y'all don't huh?It's all in everyone else's imagination?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
[video=twitter;650765974531010560]

The world sees how black men regard black women compared to other races of women.You even got a white woman calling c00ns out. :mjlol::mjlol: :mjlol:Black men should be embarrassed.The whole world sees it but y'all don't huh?It's all in everyone else's imagination?

Black women stay falling for white women tricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.