Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
How the hell you claim black men shyt on any bw who dates out but y'all constantly shyt on any black men who dates out?

Bw are currently doing it right now with this story(remember Ice Cube son got attacked first for dating out by bw).:mindblown:

How the hell you can make such a hypocrite statement?:dahell:

And the coli is the only place I know when they shyt on bw for dating out, outside from that black men don't give a fukk about bw dating out.

lmao not true

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
fishel-wesley-premiere-true-blood-season-4-01.jpg

garcelle26mike.jpg

:comeon:
Great! Now what c00ning behavior have they displayed? Have their SO's made disrespectful comments about dark-skinned brothas? Have they made negative comments about blk men.
Believe it or not, you can be an IR dater w/o being a c00n. (In my opinion your taste is questionable b/c blk genetics are goat, but whatever).

What I'm addressing are the blk celebs who go out of their way to praise or worship whites/non-blks, who allow insults to our community, who deliberately insult our race.

Those are the examples. Which of these women are out there telling blk men that she bet he'd look better red? Or professing to the public that she doesn't like dark butts

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the hell you claim black men shyt on any bw who dates out but y'all constantly shyt on any black men who dates out?

Bw are currently doing it right now with this story(remember Ice Cube son got attacked first for dating out by bw).:mindblown:

And the coli is the only place I know when they shyt on bw for dating out, outside from that black men don't give a fukk about bw dating out.

This is absolute bullshyt. Just like its bullshyt to say black women don't care when black men date out.

kJmclW0.jpg

Let some shyt like this happen in a black barbershop or around a bunch of black dudes and I bet $100 that there's gonna be a ton of shyt talking among the men.

Just like black women would give me the :francis: when I would walk around with some random becky.

Black men ain't gossiping about a black girl dating a white boy if they ain't in plain view, because men don't really gossip about relationships like that, but nikkas definitely care.

Dudes acting like if they sister/cousin brought some CAC to the party, half the dudes in there ain't gonna be like :stopitslime:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere

What black women were attacking him for dating out? One crazy bytch attacked his girl. Black women only got mad after she said something about "ugly, dark and dumb". Then O'shea went and defended her without addressing what she did wrong.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, ok. And, like I said, broke dudes can find and date other broke people.

Just like I was a "possibly" for all the females who showed me love when I was working at a gas station and living off of crock pot concoctions.
how is that fair if we live in a capitalistic society and not everybody can get good jobs....so these ppl have too stay in poverty together?

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I wonder how coli militants who claim to love black people justify hating the majority of the black population/considering them c00ns while they claim to be working towards betterment for them all while literally fighting a totally useless/impossible battle to reverse social change and not realizing that maybe they should reevaluate their strategies to do based on the mentality most black people in America have.
za50vbuegug2opwvmc2cjg.png

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is that fair if we live in a capitalistic society and not everybody can get good jobs....so these ppl have too stay in poverty together?

Lmao nikka, are you black? Life has NEVER BEEN FAIR FOR YOU.

My son is 3 and I'm already teaching him this but life isn't fair. You're not owed anything and being complacent means you're not trying hard enough.

No, it's not fair that Precious might have a much better personality than Brianna Bette but Brianna will always get more male attention.

It's not fair that Trey Songz can probably smash 5 of my WCW if he was bored and I probably couldn't get them to acknowledge my presence without dropping a stack.

And you talking about living in reality?

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Yes he did :comeon:

George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action

He funded BLM from the gate when ferguson went down. Those "3 black women" that you think started BLM, didn't come along until later.

Soros is the money behind BLM. He backed BLM with 33 million dollars. He basically acquired 3 black women because it wouldn't make sfbse for a shyte man to be the public face of BLM

oh stop it. these gay feminist are using the deaths of BM to promote their own LGBTQ agendas.

anigif_enhanced-21554-1422569214-28.gif

If you two are some how trying to suggest that black women don't go through hell & back trying to support/defend black men, you are both crazy.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
lmao not true
Juicy you even say bm don't care about bw in Cali don't switch up now:comeon:
This is absolute bullshyt. Just like its bullshyt to say black women don't care when black men date out.

kJmclW0.jpg

Let some shyt like this happen in a black barbershop or around a bunch of black dudes and I bet $100 that there's gonna be a ton of shyt talking among the men.

Just like black women would give me the :francis: when I would walk around with some random becky.

Black men ain't gossiping about a black girl dating a white boy if they ain't in plain view, because men don't really gossip about relationships like that, but nikkas definitely care.

Dudes acting like if they sister/cousin brought some CAC to the party, half the dudes in there ain't gonna be like :stopitslime:
Breh that's my point, where not gossiping or talking shyt to bw women for dating outside they're race other than the coli. Yes some nikkas will give the :francis: if they see a fine bw with a non-black dude but they won't care for few seconds.

@Booksnrain out here claiming bm are talking shyt to bw for dating outside they're race, calling them bed wenches and shaming them in which that's bullshyt.:rudy:

You still got nikkas in here simping for Janet Jackson, we're not boycotting female celebrities for dating out or attack white men who date them.

Bm in general don't give fukks about bw dating out.
What black women were attacking him for dating out? One crazy bytch attacked his girl. Black women only got mad after she said something about "ugly, dark and dumb". Then O'shea went and defended her without addressing what she did wrong.
If actually believe some of the bw are not attacking because they think his a sellout for dating out I don't know what else to say.

Some of them were hoping for him to gave them a reason to bash.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.