• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
so trying to portray characters accurately is discrimination?
Are you asking me? The characters were portrayed accurately. I posted pic proof.

The casting for extras was discriminatory. Don't ask me, because there was already a thread on it. Besides, Google's got the answers.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not caring about celebrities personal lives is a stupid train of thought? :ehh: maybe BW should follow our stupid train of thought. what is bria myles producing for us to patronize?

and this is a predominately BM site, of course we're harsher. but that only extends to some petty name calling. BW start lying, creating fake conversations, talking about boycotts and all that silly shyt. it's not comparable :heh:

If you wanna make that argument, go ahead. I don't really keep up with the entertainment industry at all unless I can invest in it or make money off of it.

I don't care what she produces but you could use the same train of thought with any black female who engages in any activity you don't like.

And petty name calling? The wolves on this site will expose and out females with quickness, if given a chance. Like I said, women are harassed and treated much worse on this site for dating out.

and I'm pretty sure there is a ton of scandal topics on here where plenty of dudes say they don't wanna watch it or will actively ignore it because of the relationship between the main chick and that white president. How is that any different than the females doing what they do?

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Tbh, a lotta blk dudes literally wig the fukk out calling any blk chick with a non-blk dude a bedwench.
But I don't see the same antics from blk female celebrities who are dating out as I do from so many blk male artists who do.

Can we get some examples of blk female artists who c00n just as hard as these nikkas in the industry? Because I don't spare anybody the ether if they deserve it. But blk dudes in the industry have taken c00nin to a whole nother level while having the nerve to try and shame blk chicks as a bedwench if they even think about somebody non-blk. Crazy shyt.
How the hell you claim black men shyt on any bw who dates out but y'all constantly shyt on any black men who dates out?

Bw are currently doing it right now with this story(remember Ice Cube son got attacked first for dating out by bw).:mindblown:

How the hell you can make such a hypocrite statement?:dahell:

And the coli is the only place I know when they shyt on bw for dating out, outside from that black men don't give a fukk about bw dating out.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, ok. And, like I said, broke dudes can find and date other broke people.

Just like I was a "possibly" for all the females who showed me love when I was working at a gas station and living off of crock pot concoctions.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
How the hell you claim black men shyt on any bw who dates out but y'all constantly shyt on any black men who dates out?

Bw are currently doing it right now with this story(remember Ice Cube son got attacked first for dating out by bw).:mindblown:

How the hell you can make such a hypocrite statement?:dahell:

And the coli is the only place I know when they shyt on bw for dating out, outside from that black men don't give a fukk about bw dating out.
Bold is truth I don't know one black dude ever IRL that was on the stereotypical coli IR dating slander. Nobody really cares outside people who live online and or ugly people who live their lives through the beautiful people. All these billions out here fukk I look like worried about the relative few who date out? shyt is silly but silly folks gonna be silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.