garcelle26mike.jpg

:comeon:
What did they say about black men?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Tbh, a lotta blk dudes literally wig the fukk out calling any blk chick with a non-blk dude a bedwench.
But I don't see the same antics from blk female celebrities who are dating out as I do from so many blk male artists who do.

Can we get some examples of blk female artists who c00n just as hard as these nikkas in the industry? Because I don't spare anybody the ether if they deserve it. But blk dudes in the industry have taken c00nin to a whole nother level while having the nerve to try and shame blk chicks as a bedwench if they even think about somebody non-blk. Crazy shyt.
The only one I can think of is Azealia Banks and we all know her ass ain't mentally stable lol.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Those angry black fema...err bytches can eat a dikk

They're angry and they're black. If the shoe fits shut the fuk up and wear it :stopitslime:

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: The fukk? Statistics aren't reality? Every question that I posed to you is a verifiable FACT.
according to who? so u believe the white mans statistics on blacks being the plague on society?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stupid train of thought. Men don't really care about celebrities and who other men are dating, in general, unless it's brought to their attention.

But who cares? BW have every right to not want to spend their money on the product or services of someone who engages in activities that they don't agree with.

If you wanna "stop patronizing" Bria Myles because she had a CAC boyfriend, go right ahead.

But BM, especially on this site, are much harsher on black girls dating out than they are on black guys dating out.

not caring about celebrities personal lives is a stupid train of thought? :ehh: maybe BW should follow our stupid train of thought. what is bria myles producing for us to patronize?

and this is a predominately BM site, of course we're harsher. but that only extends to some petty name calling. BW start lying, harassing, stalking, creating fake conversations, talking about boycotts and all that silly shyt. it's not comparable :heh:

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@bcrusaderw

"Let's ask some questions. Would you agree that most black women are with black men? Would you agree that twice as many black men date/marry out as black women? Would you agree that there is a population surplus of 2 million black women in our group? If all those things are true, and your statements above are true then what does that say about the demographics of black men? "

Would you agree that most black women are with black men? yes

Would you agree that twice as many black men date/marry out as black women? no

Would you agree that there is a population surplus of 2 million black women in our group? i dont know

If all those things are true, and your statements above are true then what does that say about the demographics of black men? " nothing...stop using statistics in yr argument, and lets deal with reality

:russ:

Don't use facts and stats!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't see the movie but I've seen the Casting Call before the movie, that did blatantly discriminate.

Anyway, Kimberly Woodruff (Cube's wife)
nQf00jg.jpg

Tomika Wright (Eazy's wife)
WLsO5ye.jpg

Not that bad, they were light.
so trying to portray characters accurately is discrimination?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You by typing the dumb shyt you typed. I'm not desperate for shyt esp from you. You type a lot of stupid shyt and I shyt on it every time I see it. Don't like it type better shyt or put me on ignore your choice.

Yeah for. Some esp the ones online it seems that way. In fairness when not on here and chilling in the real world no chick I'm even just associates with done said some shut like females online say. Don't call me female because its offensive and any dude co signing this needs his ass whopped.
Yet you dont crap on any of my posts you regurgigate the same rhetoric.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
according to who? so u believe the white mans statistics on blacks being the plague on society?
The fukk? Stats about IR dating and black population are stats about blacks "being a plague on society"? :dahell:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:jbhmm:why aren't you tagging your #swirl sistas and telling them the same

better yet why aren't you taking your own advice?
Is anyone female poster claimed that they date dont bm but still talk about them at every chance they can?]:jbhmm:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
She did his homework?:what:It's sad what some black girls will settle for.I have a black room mate who goes through hell supporting her baby daddy (she is currently pregnant).She gives him rides when he needs them & everything.She is also in college while he isn't.He recently had the nerve to ask her to take out a loan in her name so he could get a car.She didn't do it of course but I was in total disbelief that he had the audacity to ask.
How come she's not dating any guys in college.(:troll: ) I knew plenty of "good guys" in college who weren't athletes or a$$holes :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.