• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I be reading these threads trying to figure out who's trolling who, cause the straight bullshyt from both sides is hysterical. :heh:

Cacs sitting back like: We ain't gotta do a thang :smugdraper::win::smugfavre::smugbiden::skip:

And I'm right with em :mjpls:
Its true fam and my sister put me on to this book called "trust me I'm lying" and this reads like a lot of what goes on here. This story is a great example of what goes on in the book too

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@bcrusaderw

"Let's ask some questions. Would you agree that most black women are with black men? Would you agree that twice as many black men date/marry out as black women? Would you agree that there is a population surplus of 2 million black women in our group? If all those things are true, and your statements above are true then what does that say about the demographics of black men? "

Would you agree that most black women are with black men? yes

Would you agree that twice as many black men date/marry out as black women? no

Would you agree that there is a population surplus of 2 million black women in our group? i dont know

If all those things are true, and your statements above are true then what does that say about the demographics of black men? " nothing...stop using statistics in yr argument, and lets deal with reality

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Eazy and Cubes wives were black in real life tho :what:
I didn't see the movie but I've seen the Casting Call before the movie, that did blatantly discriminate.

Anyway, Kimberly Woodruff (Cube's wife)
nQf00jg.jpg

Tomika Wright (Eazy's wife)
WLsO5ye.jpg

Not that bad, they were light.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like a goddess? On minimum wage? :mjlol:

"Baby, I made you a three course meal of stuffed ravioli from famous chef "Boyardee", a delectable grilled cheese sandwich, and an entire pack of Brown Sugar pop tarts for dessert"
its about respect .... maybe he dont get money but hes a good guy

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Date whoever you want, we don't care, as long you don't say anything about black women in the process.

But we're gonna talk shyt about you the entire time and provoke you at every chance :pachaha:

#Lipstickalleylogic

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
I tell all my black female friends. He aint your man than you owe him nothing. He does nothing for you....you do nothing for him. I saw a black athlete uni used a girl who he knew liked him for food/home work. While he chased/courted other girls. I vowed that it would never be me. No black guy is ever going to guilt for ish under the guise of us both being black.

She did his homework?:what:It's sad what some black girls will settle for.I have a black room mate who goes through hell supporting her baby daddy (she is currently pregnant).She gives him rides when he needs them & everything.She is also in college while he isn't.He recently had the nerve to ask her to take out a loan in her name so he could get a car.She didn't do it of course but I was in total disbelief that he had the audacity to ask.

It'd be hard for the first woman to be a writer at clutch considering she died at the hands of police. Damn bruh :sitdown:

He is a idiot.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can you name any time BM have talked about boycotting BW because they have a white SO?

Stupid train of thought. Men don't really care about celebrities and who other men are dating, in general, unless it's brought to their attention.

But who cares? BW have every right to not want to spend their money on the product or services of someone who engages in activities that they don't agree with.

If you wanna "stop patronizing" Bria Myles because she had a CAC boyfriend, go right ahead.

But BM, especially on this site, are much harsher on black girls dating out than they are on black guys dating out.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Tbh, a lotta blk dudes literally wig the fukk out calling any blk chick with a non-blk dude a bedwench.
But I don't see the same antics from blk female celebrities who are dating out as I do from so many blk male artists who do.

Can we get some examples of blk female artists who c00n just as hard as these nikkas in the industry? Because I don't spare anybody the ether if they deserve it. But blk dudes in the industry have taken c00nin to a whole nother level while having the nerve to try and shame blk chicks as a bedwench if they even think about somebody non-blk. Crazy shyt.

fishel-wesley-premiere-true-blood-season-4-01.jpg

garcelle26mike.jpg

:comeon:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Who claimed what? You are so desperate for people to engage in you got make stuff up now?
You by typing the dumb shyt you typed. I'm not desperate for shyt esp from you. You type a lot of stupid shyt and I shyt on it every time I see it. Don't like it type better shyt or put me on ignore your choice.

the more luxury and privilege you give women, the more unhappy they are. all one has to do is look at the silly shyt WW complain about.
Yeah for. Some esp the ones online it seems that way. In fairness when not on here and chilling in the real world no chick I'm even just associates with done said some shut like females online say. Don't call me female because its offensive and any dude co signing this needs his ass whopped.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@bcrusaderw

"Let's ask some questions. Would you agree that most black women are with black men? Would you agree that twice as many black men date/marry out as black women? Would you agree that there is a population surplus of 2 million black women in our group? If all those things are true, and your statements above are true then what does that say about the demographics of black men? "

Would you agree that most black women are with black men? yes

Would you agree that twice as many black men date/marry out as black women? no

Would you agree that there is a population surplus of 2 million black women in our group? i dont know

If all those things are true, and your statements above are true then what does that say about the demographics of black men? " nothing...stop using statistics in yr argument, and lets deal with reality
:russ: The fukk? Statistics aren't reality? Every question that I posed to you is a verifiable FACT.

Status
Not open for further replies.