Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Why are blk women still shocked by the antics of blk male celebrities in the media?

Why are they still shocked by the hypocrisy? Of course these dudes aren't going to check the women they worship for disrespecting their race. DUH!

What's wrong with blk women today? I wish I would buy music or support any blk artist that has a white person hanging off their shoulder. c00ns gotta get the fuk up outta here!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are blk women still shocked by the antics of blk male celebrities in the media?

Why are they still shocked by the hypocrisy? Of course these dudes aren't going to check the women they worship for disrespecting their race. DUH!

What's wrong with blk women today? I wish I would buy music or support any blk artist that has a white person hanging off their shoulder. c00ns gotta get the fuk up outta here!

the only hypocrisy is BW not cheering to high heavens over BM/WW relationships, like yall do BW/WM relationships.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

It will take time but they will learn.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
So if your ex does an interview and tells the world you hate women who are dark,u wouldn't expect black women to go at u?

All he had to do is deny the shyt..like "nah ex just mad I dumped"

But he just confirmed his ex statement with his response

You nikkas are fukking stupid

Did you even read the entire article? :what:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
When I said don't financially support the black men who don't support black women I meant don't support black men in the media who blatantly disrespect black women.I couldn't care less who these celebrity black men date.& I don't think black women are vocal about these men dating IR, they are starting to become vocal because of the blatant disrespect they receive in the media.There are celebrity black men who date out who don't say anything negative about black women.Take Reggie Bush for example, his wife is not black, but he never has publicly bashed black women.Black women have been disrespected by black men in the media for far too long, whether it's through music,interviews,etc.There has not been punishment for degrading black women so these black men think they can get away with it.

Where are you when some black women shyt on black men :stopitslime:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Watch Straight Outta Compton again when u get the chance. At the beginning of the film the females that fukked with the group at the beginning (hood-groupies, Dre's baby moms) when they were still in the hood were straightup black women. After they got their success, the hoes they had (Felicia scene) were lighter/more ambiguous stereotypical Instahoe-type chicks.

Now check the end of the film and look at Eazy's wife, Cube's wife, Dre's girl and the women around them in general. All of them are either biracial or not even black to begin with:mjpls::deadmanny:

Eazy and Cubes wives were black in real life tho :what:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
if you're "pro-swirling", why is it only okay when the swirl contains black women and white men?
I am not proswirl i am pro black female relationships. A bm/ww relationships does not implicate bw. So I am indifferent.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
We're using movies as evidence now?

Let's not bring up statistics about about violent crime then we'll see who the real "brute savages" are.

You are fighting a losing battle.

Me too?:ohhh:

All the other trolling female posters are in red, so it can't be them:patrice:

Who the fukk is repping her especially when she is now blatantly posting wenching and anti black men rhetoric?:wtf:
I was put off by her comment until I looked back and saw what she was responding too. All this back and forth BM vs. BW bullshyt is disheartening. I understand feeling like you have to defend yourself. But the same people be fighting in every thread. shyt is tedious. shyt gets ugly and ultimately gets nothing done. Yall ain't making no progress or changing any minds. There's no reason this thread should even be this long.

People have already made up their minds. Haters gonna hate. Report, neg and KIM.
All the black women haters, bitter black men or whatever, go fukk a non-black chick. Get your dikk wet and keep black women out your mouth. If you dislike em so much why do you care? Why are still worried and talking about them? Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.