• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so how is the mon wage guy gonna find love?

By bettering himself?

This idea that women won't give a minimum wage or struggling guy some love is stupid.

I worked at a gas station for three years and I had plenty of attractive black chicks (And chicks of all races) show me love because they could tell I was moving onto bigger things. But if a dude is complacent making minimum wage and isn't trying to better himself, he's not "owed" love.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
the only hypocrisy is BW not cheering to high heavens over BM/WW relationships, like yall do BW/WM relationships.
Who does that? I could careless. Make baseless accusations all day long, but a c00n is a c00n. I don't
make special exceptions b/c non-blks don't impress me. I don't worship white skin. None of my ex's are going around insulting dark-skinned black dudes. I and other celebrity blk women aren't in the media calling dark skinned males shyt like dark butts and literally attacking the appearance of people in our race.

Thank God I'm not a c00n. And I will do everything I can to expose them when is see them.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By bettering himself?

This idea that women won't give a minimum wage or struggling guy some love is stupid.

I worked at a gas station for three years and I had plenty of attractive black chicks (And chicks of all races) show me love because they could tell I was moving onto bigger things. But if a dude is complacent making minimum wage and isn't trying to better himself, he's not "owed" love.
even if hes an honest hard working guy that will treat the lady like a goddess ?

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Where are you when some black women shyt on black men :stopitslime:

Oh, Spare me.Black women are literally mules to the black man.Who started black lives matter?Three BLACK WOMEN.Who is out here protesting for slain black men?BLACK WOMEN.Black women have been constantly putting black men before themselves from the start.They are the foot stool for black men.There are a number of black women who are lost & think the favor will be returned but it has yet to happen & never will.They are out here in droves supporting men who sh*t on them on a daily basis for the world to see.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You are fighting a losing battle.

I was put off by her comment about until I looked back and saw what she was responding too. All this back and forth BM vs. BW bullshyt is disheartening. I understand feeling like you have to defend yourself. But the same people be fighting in every thread. shyt is tedious. shyt gets ugly and ultimately gets nothing done. Yall ain't making no progress or changing any minds. There's no reason this thread should even be this long.

People have already made up their minds. Haters gonna hate. Report, neg and KIM.
All the black women haters, bitter black men or whatever, go fukk a non-black chick. Get your dikk wet and keep black women out your mouth. If you dislike em so much why do you care? Why are still worried and talking about them. Move on.
The billion dollar question. I have exposed so many and yet i am still waiting for the answer to that question.

@Killer Instinct @Canon @Rainman @El Caballero @ODOT META

:jbhmm:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only hypocrisy is BW not cheering to high heavens over BM/WW relationships, like yall do BW/WM relationships.

And black men don't treat BM/WW relationships much easier than WM/BW?

The first gets treated with indifference (I don't care who he dates, not my dikk, etc) and the second gets treated with automatic disgust and hatred (She's just a fetish, BEDWENCH, basic CAC but needs Tupac in a suit if he's black, etc)

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
what a crock of shyt :dead: now y'all want to feel victimized over being called female. how long until y'all scrutinize being called "women" simply because it has "men" in it.
Cats gotta be living lovely if this is one of the main problems plaguing them. Cats really worried about being called females? I swear its mainly a certain type of chick (unattractive) that's mainly on this shyt. Most of them are like their male counterparts who can't get women because they are nice.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Oh, Spare me.Black women are literally mules to the black man.Who started black lives matter?Three BLACK WOMEN.Who is out here protesting for slain black men?BLACK WOMEN.Black women have been constantly putting black men before themselves from the start.They are the foot stool for black men.There are a number of black women who are lost & think the favor will be returned but it has yet to happen & never will.They are out here in droves supporting men who sh*t on them on a daily basis for the world to see.

I am so over bw doing the work bm should be doing. Unless it has to do with bw or kids, bw need to stop doing ish on behalf of bm. They are adults not children.:scust:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
And black men don't treat BM/WW relationships much easier than WM/BW?

The first gets treated with indifference (I don't care who he dates, not my dikk, etc) and the second gets treated with automatic disgust and hatred (She's just a fetish, BEDWENCH, basic CAC but needs Tupac in a suit if he's black, etc)
Shhhhh, we not supposed to talk about that part. Lol!

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

George Soros (a white man) started black lives matter. And keep it real BLM is a joke at this point :mjlol:

White supremacy is kickin black peoples asses. It ain't black men holding black women back or oppressing them :camby:

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Are you a black feminist? :pachaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.