• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I'm a dude. I really don't get why some of you other black dudes just seem so unbothered by outsiders talking shyt about black women. Its like some of you are too afraid to stick up for what you know is right. Too intimidated by white supremacy. Or maybe you, yourself, have a hatred of black women that allows you to not care. IDK, its just really annoying some of the comments in here. Black women get so much shyt, and I'm sure they'd appreciate for their men to stick up for them and protect them the way other races of men do their women. But I guess speaking out against shyt like this is even too much for some of you. So disappointing.

Thank you :smile:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: I'm not sure how to respond to this.

lol I don't look at a guys career when considering him for a relationship unless he's a felon or doesn't have a job.
ok :russell: so if hes making min wage, thats not a problem...you'll ride with him?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doesnt deserve your understanding. These dudes want to continue to rip bw to shreds without pushback. Killer instinct stay coming to bw threads of bw engaging ir while claiming he prefers asian/latinas but want to call others bedwenches. Dude is full of it.

I'm just acknowledging an obvious truth. Some of the women can be extreme when trying to get a rise out of the men on here. I'm sure I'm guilty of doing it myself.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
F*ck O'shea! These black men are going to learn not to bite the hand that feeds them.It's about time black women start sh*tting on these black male celebrities.Don't support those who don;t support you,period.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok :russell: so if hes making min wage, thats not a problem...you'll ride with him?

Honestly if he can live comfortably off that, meaning have his own place, can pay his bills and have money left over then sure but more than likely that dude will probably start asking me for money early in our relationship and I'm not taking care of no grown man.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly if he can live comfortably off that, meaning have his own place, can pay his bills and have money left over then sure but more than likely that dude will probably start asking me for money early in our relationship and I'm not taking care of no grown man.
:mjlol: your so full of it

why not just admit u dont want a low wage earning man?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Watch Straight Outta Compton again when u get the chance. At the beginning of the film the females that fukked with the group at the beginning (hood-groupies, Dre's baby moms) when they were still in the hood were straightup black women. After they got their success, the hoes they had (Felicia scene) were lighter/more ambiguous stereotypical Instahoe-type chicks.

Now check the end of the film and look at Eazy's wife, Cube's wife, Dre's girl and the women around them in general. All of them are either biracial or not even black to begin with:mjpls::deadmanny:
I dont need to watch the movie to know this. Eldrige Cleaver said something to the effect of embracing black women was embracing slavery/bondage. While embracing white women equated to freedom. To some extent...classism and race is tied together. Hence the comment I made when speaking to @Serious that if you observe every civilization that has powerful men portray their women as beautiful. If you look at aw today...their public image is very different now than it was 30 years ago. Many black people who wouldnt consider asian men/women in a relationship because of being deemed "poor & ugly" are changing their tune. People underestimate the power behind good propaganda/strong economics and straight manipulation.

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
They need to boycott his father's projects
That lil nikka is a nobody
But all these women do is post shyt on twitter and front

How many black celebrities have shytted on Bw and Bw still support them?
Y'all don't boycott shyt...always on some "he ain't talking about me" shyt
Foh

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'm just acknowledging an obvious truth. Some of the women can be extreme when trying to get a rise out of the men on here. I'm sure I'm guilty of doing it myself.

I appreciate your attempt at fairness but i dont feel that way towards him at all. A lot of times he comes in these threads as a provocateur. Doesn't engage anyone but wants like he is above it but he instigate...like the snake that he is.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: your so full of it

why not just admit u dont want a low wage earning man?

Lol it's not my fault minimum wage isn't enough to live comfortably in this country.

FedEx workers probably make decent money though. I'm sure above minimum wage.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
I dont need to watch the movie to know this. Eldrige Cleaver said something to the effect of embracing black women was embracing slavery/bondage. Whike embracing white women equated to freedom. To some extent...classism and race is tied together. Hence the comment I made when speaking to @Serious that if you observe every civilizatiom that has powerful men portray their women as beautiful. If you look at aw today...their piliblic image is very different now than it waa 30 years ago. Many black people who wouldnt consider asian men/women in a relationship because if being deemed "poor & ugly" are changing their tune. People underestimate the power behind good propaganda/strong economics and straight manipulation.

Too true. What kills me though is that there's honestly nothing better than a solid, actually-black sista with the full package (brains, beauty etc etc) but a lottt of otherwise legit women make it a little too easy for brehs to do what Straight Outta Compton portrays. And not necessarily because those kind of women are all cats grow up with and they need something 'new'.:yeshrug:

Hell I even thought like this until I up and forced myself to shake that stereotype/broad-stroke mentality that's easy AF to develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.