Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
even if hes an honest hard working guy that will treat the lady like a goddess ?
How can you treat someone like a Goddess making $7.25 an hour? You can't even pay your own rent or buy groceries with that. :dead:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
"Woman" and "human" got next. :deadrose:

They gon be like "It still got man in it" :mjlol:

Already been done, the word is "womyn"

womyn - definition of womyn in English from the Oxford dictionary

alternative

By taking the "men" and "man" out of the words "woman" and "women" we are symbolically saying that we do not need men to be "complete". We, as womyn, are not a sub-category of men. We are not included in many of the history books, studies and statistics that are done in male dominated societies, thus they do not apply to us, for in these items we do not exist. In these societies men are the "norm" and women the "particular," a mere sub-category of the "norm," of men. The re-spelling of the word "woman" is a statement that we refused to be defined by men. We are womyn and only we have the right to define our relationships with ourselves, society, with other womyn and men. These re-spellings work as a symbolic act of looking at and defining ourselves as we really are, not how men and society view us, but through our own female views of ourselves, as self-defined womyn.

:dead:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
I am so over bw doing the work bm should be doing. Unless it has to do with bw or kids, bw need to stop doing ish on behalf of bm. They are adults not children.:scust:

I agree, but so many black women lack a sense of self and are black male-identified.They can't see themselves as a black women.They fell for the "you're black before you're a woman," non sense & now they are in the position they are now.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can you treat someone like a Goddess making $7.25 an hour? You can't even pay your own rent or buy groceries with that. :dead:
how is it his fault if theres no other jobs available?

see thats the problem...BW need need a man with $, instead of a good man that treat them great

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
And black men don't treat BM/WW relationships much easier than WM/BW?

The first gets treated with indifference (I don't care who he dates, not my dikk, etc) and the second gets treated with automatic disgust and hatred (She's just a fetish, BEDWENCH, basic CAC but needs Tupac in a suit if he's black, etc)

some dude in this very thread called me a concubine because I'm marrying an arabial dudes on here saying they can't wait until my husband starts beating me. :dahell:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
459293690-ebony-magazine-editor-in-chief-mitzi-miller-attend-the.jpg.CROP.rectangle-medium.jpg

26fbb3c15b3d1c92380460e11d393745

These are faces of the writers of clutch magazine. All black feminists that despise black men.

The lady at the bottom wrote the story :dead:

Last edited:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I really starting to believe this and not just on male/female relationships either just fukking life in general. Its quite a few I know I couldn't be cool with with their garbage ass views

I be reading these threads trying to figure out who's trolling who, cause the straight bullshyt from both sides is hysterical. :heh:

Cacs sitting back like: We ain't gotta do a thang :smugdraper::win::smugfavre::smugbiden::skip:

And I'm right with em :mjpls:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Tbh, a lotta blk dudes literally wig the fukk out calling any blk chick with a non-blk dude a bedwench.
But I don't see the same antics from blk female celebrities who are dating out as I do from so many blk male artists who do.

Can we get some examples of blk female artists who c00n just as hard as these nikkas in the industry? Because I don't spare anybody the ether if they deserve it. But blk dudes in the industry have taken c00nin to a whole nother level while having the nerve to try and shame blk chicks as a bedwench if they even think about somebody non-blk. Crazy shyt.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
You are fighting a losing battle.

I was put off by her comment until I looked back and saw what she was responding too. All this back and forth BM vs. BW bullshyt is disheartening. I understand feeling like you have to defend yourself. But the same people be fighting in every thread. shyt is tedious. shyt gets ugly and ultimately gets nothing done. Yall ain't making no progress or changing any minds. There's no reason this thread should even be this long.

People have already made up their minds. Haters gonna hate. Report, neg and KIM.
All the black women haters, bitter black men or whatever, go fukk a non-black chick. Get your dikk wet and keep black women out your mouth. If you dislike em so much why do you care? Why are still worried and talking about them? Move on.
I agree with you on the BM vs BW but what's your reply to my post got to do with her getting reps and who was she responding to btw?:patrice:

And your right that this thread should not be this long but this the coli it was gonna happen.:to:

Wow I had a long day I'm so tired, shouldn't just sit in the sidelines and enjoy the fukkery :mjcry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.