• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
F*ck O'shea! These black men are going to learn not to bite the hand that feeds them.It's about time black women start sh*tting on these black male celebrities.Don't support those who don;t support you,period.

I disagree...bw need to reel in the reigns on bm who publically disrespect them. Indifference/no financial support has a bigger impact than this. The thing is some bw are too vocal about some bm dating ir. It makes us look desperate and incites many non black wonen to provoke us and pick where it hurts. I can admit entertainers/athletes are not bw's niche. So what? Let aw/ww/mixed women have them. I would be nire interested in bw setting their eyes on bigger fishes....entrepreneurs, business men...etc...

Something that will build a legacy and pass on generations of wealth as well has bigger impact on society at large. Or even behind the scene creatives/artists.

Everytime i see black women i never doubt our beauty...i am amazed at our understated beauty. Perhaps its not tecognized in a mainstream way or as much as wed like but its there. Too much attention has its drawbacks

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol it's not my fault minimum wage isn't enough to live comfortably in this country.

FedEx workers probably make decent money though. I'm sure above minimum wage.
so how is the mon wage guy gonna find love?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Too true. What kills me though is that there's honestly nothing better than a solid, actually-black sista with the full package (brains, beauty etc etc) but a lottt of otherwise legit women make it a little too easy for brehs to do what Straight Outta Compton portrays. And not necessarily because those kind of women are all cats grow up with and they need something 'new'.:yeshrug:

Hell I even thought like this until I up and forced myself to shake that stereotype/broad-stroke mentality that's easy AF to develop.

I aint mad...it motivates me to step it up and motivate bw to be the best they can be. I really think bw should drop the entertainment industry altogether. I accepted game long ago. For many bw it hurts them, they get angry and they lash out. Not understanding that they are giving them more ammo.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Let's use common sense and logic. Why would young Cube get attacked for shyt that his x chick said :why:
So if your ex does an interview and tells the world you hate women who are dark,u wouldn't expect black women to go at u?

All he had to do is deny the shyt..like "nah ex just mad I dumped"

But he just confirmed his ex statement with his response

You nikkas are fukking stupid

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
another case of bored and miserable fukks injecting their opinions into someone else's personal life. I wonder how much of someone's day this nikka fukkin a latin joint ruined...fukk him for not dating a black chick and making someone's day better than it started...

I'll never understand muhfukkas that care so much about other people's personal lives like that....i'm glad I was born with a brain that doesnt give two fukks about shyt like that...

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
I disagree...bw need to reel in the reigns on bm who publically disrespect them. Indifference/no financial support has a bigger impact than this. The thing is some bw are too vocal about some bm dating ir. It makes us look desperate and incites many non black wonen to provoke us and pick where it hurts. I can admit entertainers/athletes are not bw's niche. So what? Let aw/ww/mixed women have them. I would be nire interested in bw setting their eyes on bigger fishes....entrepreneurs, business men...etc...

When I said don't financially support the black men who don't support black women I meant don't support black men in the media who blatantly disrespect black women.I couldn't care less who these celebrity black men date.& I don't think black women are vocal about these men dating IR, they are starting to become vocal because of the blatant disrespect they receive in the media.There are celebrity black men who date out who don't say anything negative about black women.Take Reggie Bush for example, his wife is not black, but he never has publicly bashed black women.Black women have been disrespected by black men in the media for far too long, whether it's through music,interviews,etc.There has not been punishment for degrading black women so these black men think they can get away with it.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: for the same reason that yoi want good looking women. They want the best just as you do.

that dont answer my question, how many good or avg women gonna accept a man making min wage?

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
When I said don't financially support the black men who don't support black women I meant don't support black men in the media who blatantly disrespect black women.I couldn't care less who these celebrity black men date.& I don't think black women are vocal about these men dating IR, they are starting to become vocal because of the blatant disrespect they receive in the media.There are celebrity black men who date out who don't say anything negative about black women.Take Reggie Bush for example, his wife is not black, but he never has publicly bashed black women.Black women have been disrespected by black men in the media for far too long, wHether it's through music,interviews,etc.There has not been punishment for degrading black women so these black men think they can get away with it.

I understand what you mean, believe me. I just think that the topic of bm and or dating needs to stop being discussed among bw. Some bw seem to want to shame/guilt bm out of it. And we all know what you are told not to touch is what you want more of. Instead, id encourage fellow black women to examine their relationships and see how they can improve them.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Black women have to stop going overboard with celebrity worship. I know yall are hurting right now that Cube's son dates outside his race. Sometimes yall get too invested in they're lives that yall expect them to live up to these unrealistic high standards. Now granted, black men do the same shyt too when a sista wants to step out and date cacs...but yall got way bigger fish to fry than worrying about who Oshea Jackson Jr is fukking. I'm just keeping it real.

Cube's son is an actor...an entertainer. Entertainers live in a different world than we do. The nikka grew up wealthy in Cali wheres its very diverse with all kinds of women with different backgrounds. Just because the nikka played his father back when he was Pro Black doesn't mean he shares the same views as him in real life. Hell, Cube haven't been pro black since the early 90s. Do yall want him to put on a facade and get with a black woman just so he can keep his black women fan base? He obviously don't give a fukk and wants to appeal to every demographic. I don't necessarily feel it was right for him to go after black women the way he did, but yall gotta let him go and move on.
If the nikka wanna c00n...let him c00n :yeshrug:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
In all seriousness tho, O'Shea should've denounced that chick just off the pure fukkery dripping from that 'dark' comment. Unless dude just doesn't care on some new 'black' celeb/c00n shyt. Im not down with the 'angry black woman' lynch mob bcz alot of the true hoes are straight gutter-status, but dude is offhandedly letting his chick talk reckless Caccery like its nothing:ld:

Status
Not open for further replies.