• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'm not a member of LSA. But @LadySimone is a regular here.
I've never been a mosochist. Sorry to dissapoint you.
I am a black male, though.
You seek out a venue full of men who look like me with the intent to direct animosity towards my direction, then that's what you'll receive in turn.

Spare the victimhood you have been shytting on bw unprovoked way before ladysymone or i ever posted here. Now that you are getting pushback for the slick ish that you say...you want act like a victim. Donkey please.

Faneto

Banned
Daps
Black women are the ones making this guy's career like they do with a lot of Black males in Hollywood. Trust me, there aren't a plethora of white women wanting to see O'shea in movies. He better hope white supremacy doesn't come a knockin'.

A lot of sexy Latina mamis (:shaq:) luh them some O'shea though

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So wait! Is that the problem? That they're not getting sex?

I'm not giving a guy that makes six figures the box even he's a good guy. A good guy doesn't mean we're compatible and our interaction will develop into a serious relationship.

And since I don't have sex outside of a relationship, it doesn't matter what he does for a living.
:beli: ok have a LovelyNight

and yes sex is apart of it, but also relationships....yall want a crazy nikka, not a gentlemen

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a member of LSA. But @LadySimone is a regular here.
I've never been a mosochist. Sorry to dissapoint you.
I am a black male, though.
You seek out a venue full of men who look like me with the intent to direct animosity towards my direction, then that's what you'll receive in turn.

Well some of the posts can be pretty extreme so I can see why you guys would have a problem with them:yeshrug:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

and yes sex is apart of it, but also relationships....yall want a crazy nikka, not a gentlemen

And yall want a video vixen not a woman that has more to give than sexual favours

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yall want a video vixen not a woman that has more to give than sexual favours

fair enough, thats true, but u got good brothers thats willing to date a normal chick and they dont get love

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1441197355_v272cj_7yq7p.gif

:patrice: I'm not sure how to respond to this.

lol I don't look at a guys career when considering him for a relationship unless he's a felon or doesn't have a job.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Well some of the posts can be pretty extreme so I can see why you guys would have a problem with them:yeshrug:

He doesnt deserve your understanding. These dudes want to continue to rip bw to shreds without pushback. Killer instinct stay coming to bw threads of bw engaging ir while claiming he prefers asian/latinas but want to call others bedwenches. Dude is full of it.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Funny you say this. Can you explain the bolded?:ohhh:

Watch Straight Outta Compton again when u get the chance. At the beginning of the film the females that fukked with the group at the beginning (hood-groupies, Dre's baby moms) when they were still in the hood were straightup black women. After they got their success, the hoes they had (Felicia scene) were lighter/more ambiguous stereotypical Instahoe-type chicks.

Now check the end of the film and look at Eazy's wife, Cube's wife, Dre's girl and the women around them in general. All of them are either biracial or not even black to begin with:mjpls::deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.