Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
It's like everyone wants black men on a leash.:mjcry:

And all these other groups got they're own black men personal watch dogs:mjcry:

White people got c00n black men, other minorites got the liberal black men and c00n black women(anti-black men, swirlers, hypocrite ones) got simp black men.:mjcry:

Look at this thread, its BM/BW vs BM, who won't see that nor where else when somebody side with black men on they're turf.:mjcry:

Us black men are so divided others group can come in and do whatever they want.:mjcry:

This shyt is really depressing when you think about it.:mjcry:
Black men are self centered. The day they operate as group with a common goal will be the day black people will be out of bondage until then i wont hold my breath.

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow you've certainly developed quite an opinion of the women on here.

:mjlol: Ive never heard a guy that works for FedEx complain about his dating options. In fact if he's attractive and I've definitely seen some who are, he shouldn't have a problem at all.
hey lovelyday aka ms perfect....would u give a good guy some box that flip burgers....?

be real

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
How does this bytch get away with regurgitating views that wouldn't look out of place on st0rmfr0nt? I wanna know who's repping these posts. :what:
Me too?:ohhh:

All the other trolling female posters are in red, so it can't be them:patrice:

Who the fukk is repping her especially when she is now blatantly posting wenching and anti black men rhetoric?:wtf:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hey lovelyday aka ms perfect....would u give a good guy some box that flip burgers....?

be real

So wait! Is that the problem? That they're not getting sex?

I'm not giving a guy that makes six figures the box even he's a good guy. A good guy doesn't mean we're compatible and our interaction will develop into a serious relationship.

And since I don't have sex outside of a relationship, it doesn't matter what he does for a living.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Wow you've certainly developed quite an opinion of the women on here.

I'm not a member of LSA. But @LadySimone is a regular here.
I've never been a mosochist. Sorry to dissapoint you.
I am a black male, though.
You seek out a venue full of men who look like me with the intent to direct animosity towards my direction, then that's what you'll receive in turn.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
So wait! Is that the problem? That they're not getting sex?

I'm not giving a guy that makes six figures the box even he's a good guy. A good guy doesn't mean we're compatible and our interaction will develop into a serious relationship.

And since I don't have sex outside of a relationship, it doesn't matter what he does for a living.

1441197355_v272cj_7yq7p.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.