• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Sooooo wait. It Was Fake in The First place?
Keep proving stereotypes correct, brehettes.
Yall are straight up terrorist when it comes to celeb black men and dating.
Straight up bullies and vindictive, but you wonder why some of these guys run as far away from you as possible.
:wow:
You have yet to explain who preferd latina and asians have always so much to say about black women.:ohhh:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
So why y'all hating on black women for it then? Sounds like y'all the ones that need to get it together.

I've long said the men here are weak for tolerating the verbal abuse they receive.
Acknowledging the fact most black females here are the "angry," neck rolling stereotypical, miserable birds of legend solely existing to antagonize men they can't lock down in reality isn't hating, it's refusing to follow the status quo because you're black and we're supposed to bite our tongues.

:yeshrug:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yup thats representive of black women but if i say many bm dont raise their kids and are low lives...i am generalizing lol.
Right? Bring up crime stats, and you're suddenly a c00n and white supremacist. :dead:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

This entire conversation is so lame.

Stop it.
ive seen it before, well not the the wooden leg, but u get my point

my cant craig the manager @ fex ed get some good black p*ssy?

why is he forced to fukk fat bytches or date outside his race?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I've long said the men here are weak for tolerating the verbal abuse they receive.
Acknowledging the fact most black females here are the "angry," neck rolling stereotypical, miserable birds of legend solely existing to antagonize men they can't lock down in reality isn't hating, it's refusing to follow the status quo because you're black and we're supposed to bite our tongues.

:francis:[
These black women stay looking for a come up. :beli:

Edit: Oh. Nevermind. :skip: I think he did it.

Every other race of men feel some kind of way about their women dating out. As a black man, there's nothing wrong with being apprehensive to the thought of black women dating white. It's normal and to be expected.

And herein lies the truth of the matter. You do seek the validation from black men, they simply don't return it to you, which is why you're here. 87% of black couples marry each other. 87%. You on the other hand, can't find a single suitor. You're self loathing. No man will touch you, and in turn, you've deluded yourself into believing this sentiment is only shared by black males. Problem is, even other males won't take you off our hands. Attractive females ON THIS SITE alone never have an issue, even if they aren't dating a black male. They don't care enough to vent about those who supposedly detest them because they've actually been chosen, the color and nationality of their spouse is irrelevant.

Facts are littered throughout this thread. Attractive black women don't share your problems, primarily because they're attractive. You continue to goad and seek sympathy by including all black women but you're not representative of an average black woman. You're a self loathing sambo. The mothers, sisters and wives of a lot of black males posters here can't relate to you. I could find 10 black women on this board whom have posted their pictures that look considerably better than you do, but you'd never have enough balls to post your picture because it would solidify everything stated in this thread.

Fishing for help from the board as a collective by pretending this has anything to do with black women as a monolith and not you as the biggest residential mammy of the board since Anothergirl was ran off is cowardly, but at this juncture, it's all you got. Unfortunately for you, no one is falling for it, and you're on your own.

Tired subject. If any black man isn't dating black women, then that's more black women for you. Get yours and keep it moving.

Doesn't matter to me.
I personally like Asian and hispanic women more so than black.
Black women aren't ugly but I'm just more physically attracted to other races. Dating an Asian chick now in my class.
In all honesty, my wife probably won't be black.
:manny:
If someone wants to date interracially and they find someone interested, let 'em cook.

Zero benefit for it and most are simply women who hate black men.

They never are.
:mjpls:
"Other" women can speak on blacks until they speak favorably of black men.
So long as they're advocating lock up black men with street harassment legislation or vouching for black women in lieu of dragging black men through the mud, they're allies.
diverse-feminism.jpg

What about what black women want, like real hair and edges

:mjlol: sit down.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

You are not a prize killer instinct. You are pretentious, arrogant and elitist arsehole. As for the bolded...sorry to disappoint the snide comment doesnt describe me.

Last edited:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wow you've certainly developed quite an opinion of the women on here.

ive seen it before, well not the the wooden leg, but u get my point

my cant craig the manager @ fex ed get some good black p*ssy?

why is he forced to fukk fat bytches or date outside his race?

:mjlol: Ive never heard a guy that works for FedEx complain about his dating options. In fact if he's attractive and I've definitely seen some who are, he shouldn't have a problem at all.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Im telling you.
Other groups - including black women - have never played by the same rules they demand black men play by.
They will censor your right to respond while protecting their right to say whatever they want about you.
If they can't outright silence you, they'll shame ypu or verbally harrass you into silence.
And all if this while playing victim. It's the "You're the real racist," rationalization.
If you respond? You're the monster.
It's chess but dudes don't get it.
It's like everyone wants black men on a leash.:mjcry:

And all these other groups got they're own black men personal watch dogs:mjcry:

White people got c00n black men, other minorites got the liberal black men and c00n black women(anti-black men, swirlers, hypocrite ones) got simp black men.:mjcry:

Look at this thread, its BM/BW vs BM, who won't see that nor where else when somebody side with black men on they're turf.:mjcry:

Us black men are so divided others group can come in and do whatever they want.:mjcry:

This shyt is really depressing when you think about it.:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.