Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The black nerd is the most hated on earth. It's like swag and entertainment is everything to these birds.

But I still love black women that are not a part of the fukkery.
How can anyone hate something so rare?

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Sooooo wait. It Was Fake in The First place?
Keep proving stereotypes correct, brehettes.
Yall are straight up terrorist when it comes to celeb black men and dating.
Straight up bullies and vindictive, but you wonder why some of these guys run as far away from you as possible.
:wow:

Far away :wow:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
When I saw @marcuz got ban from a thread because of disagreement I was like :what:.

But I didn't know it was more than once tho, they taking that shyt to far.:dahell:

I would like to see the mods of TRL ban all the females who have a disagreement with the guys in threads and see how fast they called foul.:mjpls:

Im telling you.
Other groups - including black women - have never played by the same rules they demand black men play by.
They will censor your right to respond while protecting their right to say whatever they want about you.
If they can't outright silence you, they'll shame ypu or verbally harrass you into silence.
And all if this while playing victim. It's the "You're the real racist," rationalization.
If you respond? You're the monster.
It's chess but dudes don't get it.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall think it's a joke when guys say women get away with more here than men would ever get away with on their turf.
Black men here are pushovers. Those females in The Salon will ban someone time a dissenting opinion pops up (which is primarily what helped kill SOHH and why we don't need female mods in the first place, but that's another topic)
Every group from black women, to white boys, to homosexuals gets down like that.
Every group but black men.

:francis:

So why y'all hating on black women for it then? Sounds like y'all the ones that need to get it together.

Daps
Who was even checkin' for O'Shea Jackson as an actor anyway. .. I mean NWA wasn't that good of a movie. It was subpar really. I get it he played his own father really well, what a stretch.

I could care less about his ex girlfriend's comments though. If his momma like it I love it. ..

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First...how do y'all know he didn't check her?

Second...y'all Coli knee grows worse than them females who getting at Young O'Shea. For real.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Sooooo wait. It Was Fake in The First place?
Keep proving stereotypes correct, brehettes.
Yall are straight up terrorist when it comes to celeb black men and dating.
Straight up bullies and vindictive, but you wonder why some of these guys run as far away from you as possible.
Yup thats representive of black women but if i say many bm dont raise their kids and are low lives...i am generalizing lol.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats what they do, the guy working his way up at ups that wanna love and protect her is a square but she want the D boy or the famous dude

but when it comes to a white man, he can be a wooden legged janitor and get some black p*ssy

Do any woman want to fight against this? :sas2:

nope....next time u see a swirl couple pay close attention...the dude is a basically a broke nikka...she pay for everything and he be some avg looking white guy, not no brad pitt

or she will be with some old sugar daddy cac, but atleast those ones get tricked off on

It's like The Tupac in a Business Suit is real for these brehettes. That or no black man.

:mjlol:

This entire conversation is so lame.

Stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.