Status
Not open for further replies.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
If you have ever been in a restaurant, mall, or grocery store and had the unfortunate experience of having a Negro female wait on you, while chewing gum, tobacco, snuff, or of course eating then you pretty much understand close to 70% of what will follow in this classic. Negro women are some of the most uncouth, socially ignorant brute savages on earth. She hides her social barbarism behind a carefully crafted mask used to fool people into thinking she is a respectable woman, when in reality she is a low down simple minded freak who have created a resume filled with her worthless accomplishments that have lead to the demise of the black race.

:laff:

You can't make this BS up.

Wesley Snipes, Annabella Sciorra and Queen Latifah in Jungle Fever

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If you have ever been in a restaurant, mall, or grocery store and had the unfortunate experience of having a Negro female wait on you, while chewing gum, tobacco, snuff, or of course eating then you pretty much understand close to 70% of what will follow in this classic. Negro women are some of the most uncouth, socially ignorant brute savages on earth. She hides her social barbarism behind a carefully crafted mask used to fool people into thinking she is a respectable woman, when in reality she is a low down simple minded freak who have created a resume filled with her worthless accomplishments that have lead to the demise of the black race.

:laff:

You can't make this BS up.
:dahell: type of fukkery is this?

Yall need to log off:smh:

Or maybe I do :snoop:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
1. She didn't call me the n word.
2. I don't think I was even registered or active when it happened.
3. She apologized, you still continued to shyt on black men in that thread.
:bryan:So if a white person using the N-word isn't specifically talking to you it's ok? :laff:
Who the fukk cares when it happened. It still happened.
She apologized? :laff: How sweet.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yes:

10375623_546192518822403_1255718930_n.jpg

:drool:
:wow:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's like The Tupac in a Business Suit is real for these brehettes. That or no black man.
yup, be a manager at a retail that work hard and try to talk to a good looking black women, shell look @ u like dog shyt on the sidewalk...

37:00

^^^ thats the avg black man reaction from a black woman

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
nikkas get some money and start c00ning.

it only follows that their children, who are born into money, will in all likelihood adopt c00n behaviors and attitudes too :yeshrug:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Yall think it's a joke when guys say women get away with more here than men would ever get away with on their turf.
Black men here are pushovers. Those females in The Salon will ban someone time a dissenting opinion pops up (which is primarily what helped kill SOHH and why we don't need female mods in the first place, but that's another topic)
Every group from black women, to white boys, to homosexuals gets down like that.
Every group but black men.

:francis:
:why:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Yall think it's a joke when guys say women get away with more here than men would ever get away with on their turf.
Black men here are pushovers. Those females in The Salon will ban someone time a dissenting opinion pops up (which is primarily what helped kill SOHH and why we don't need female mods in the first place, but that's another topic)
Every group from black women, to white boys, to homosexuals gets down like that.
Every group but black men.

:francis:
When I saw @marcuz got ban from a thread because of disagreement I was like :what:.

But I didn't know it was more than once tho, they taking that shyt to far.:dahell:

I would like to see the mods of TRL ban all the females who have a disagreement with the guys in threads and see how fast they called foul.:mjpls:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
yup, be a manager at a retail that work hard and try to talk to a good looking black women, shell look @ u like dog shyt on the sidewalk...

:37

^^^ thats the avg black man reaction from a black woman

Sad shyt. Too much entertainment. Some of these black women are looking for their rapper, balling dude and ignoring hard working brehs. At least, too many.

I still love the level headed black women

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
They gon be like "It still got man in it" :mjlol:

I swear to God there's this annoying white, liberal feminist in my class. Daddy was a lawyer, mommy was a doctor.
She's super duper liberal. Anti-racism, "gender fluid," slut walk type of broad.
She was actually discussing a couple days back how "woman" is sexist. I'm paraphrasing, but
"We as women don't even have our own title. "Man" is still apart the noun used to describe our being."

I swear to God she actually said that. :laff:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sad shyt. Too much entertainment. Some of these black women are looking for their rapper, balling dude and ignoring hard working brehs. At least, too many.

I still love the level headed black women
then they hit their 30s and become bitter and fat

and blame black men "nikkas aint shyt"

Status
Not open for further replies.