Not open for further replies.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:sas2:a hit dog hollers

notice i didn't even need to call you out and you responded:sas1:

Bish will come chargin into err single fukkin thread in TLR foamin at da mouf, bitin, scratchin, and trynna scold nikkas about interracial dating and/or admiring black women's physical beauty claimin it as objectification...when dis silly hoe in da Salon makin swirl and eggplant threads.:laff:

Lmao Getcho wack ass dee entire fukk outta hea. :camby:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Bish will come chargin into err single fukkin thread in TLR foamin at da mouf, bitin, scratchin, and trynna scold nikkas about interracial dating and/or admiring black women's physical beauty claimin it as objectification...when dis silly hoe in da Salon makin swirl and eggplant threads.:laff:

she off melanin nowadays:sas1:

Where's the melanin?
We off that. :pachaha:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I remember that shyt:smh: but I thought it was only one

They ban you in multiple?:wtf:

Yall think it's a joke when guys say women get away with more here than men would ever get away with on their turf.
Black men here are pushovers. Those females in The Salon will ban someone time a dissenting opinion pops up (which is primarily what helped kill SOHH and why we don't need female mods in the first place, but that's another topic)
Every group from black women, to white boys, to homosexuals gets down like that.
Every group but black men.

:francis:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Michael David Carroll - Metapedia

professor carroll went all in with his manifesto entitled,

Why I blame black women pt1

MY SOCIAL, RELIGIOUS,& POLITICAL VIEWS: Why I blame black women pt1

caution, a very caustic diatribe!

disclaimer, he blocked s.p. from his youtube channel
If you have ever been in a restaurant, mall, or grocery store and had the unfortunate experience of having a Negro female wait on you, while chewing gum, tobacco, snuff, or of course eating then you pretty much understand close to 70% of what will follow in this classic. Negro women are some of the most uncouth, socially ignorant brute savages on earth. She hides her social barbarism behind a carefully crafted mask used to fool people into thinking she is a respectable woman, when in reality she is a low down simple minded freak who have created a resume filled with her worthless accomplishments that have lead to the demise of the black race.

:laff:

You can't make this BS up.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do any woman want to fight against this? :sas2:
nope....next time u see a swirl couple pay close attention...the dude is a basically a broke nikka...she pay for everything and he be some avg looking white guy, not no brad pitt

or she will be with some old sugar daddy cac, but atleast those ones get tricked off on

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nope....next time u see a swirl couple pay close attention...the dude is a basically a broke nikka...she pay for everything and he be some avg looking white guy, not no brad pitt

or she will be with some old sugar daddy cac, but atleast those ones get tricked off on

:wow:

It's like The Tupac in a Business Suit is real for these brehettes. That or no black man.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Scold black men about interracial dating? I encourage it! It's time that other women know what's up, and they do considering your divorce rates when you date out. I only come in when you all talk about black women which is something that you IR daters can't seem to not do.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Yup
Daps
Reppin
Canada
Thank you, honey. Still caping for white women who call you the n word? :laff:
1. She didn't call me the n word.
2. I don't think I was even registered or active when it happened.
3. She apologized, you still continued to shyt on black men in that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.