Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:

I never understood why some black women want actor dudes and shyt on the honest 9 to 5 dudes. Not all black women, just more than necessary.
thats what they do, the guy working his way up at ups that wanna love and protect her is a square but she want the D boy or the famous dude

but when it comes to a white man, he can be a wooden legged janitor and get some black p*ssy

Daps
It's not. Only retarded extreme feminists and lonely no man havin hoes on da internet are entertainin dat dumb shyt.

Mark this post.....give it a few years max....

I guarantee you in the next few years there will be a major media story, that'll lead to widespread discussions across America about whether addressing women as 'females' should be considered over the line and something to censor/punish. I'm talking roundtable discussions on CNN and shyt.....

Maybe some major white male celebrity/politician will call the wrong white woman a 'female'....hell, someone might fukk around and call Hillary Clinton a 'female' and it'll get started......

Y'all underestimate how much power these loud feminists have.....

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You can make anything sound offensive based on the tone you use it in

If I mutter under my breath in a dismissive tone and say "Women" as compared to saying "Females" what's the difference both are just as offensive :what:
I see you didn't respond to my last quote. Again you all are making it seem like black women are saying that the use of female in lieu of woman is some huge offending thing. It's not, and no one has EVER said that it was. No one is comparing it to our elevated rates of DV, or run ins with police brutality, so you all really can shove the phony outrage.

Daps
Reppin
Canada

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
thats what they do, the guy working his way up at ups that wanna love and protect her is a square but she want the D boy or the famous dude

but when it comes to a white man, he can be a wooden legged janitor and get some black p*ssy

Do any woman want to fight against this? :sas2:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
'Ugly, dark, and dumb?':dame: My due done sold out with a chick unashamed of her Caccery/Hispanicacery.

He should've backtracked on that shyt with the quickness, but I guess he doesn't have to:yeshrug:

Straight Outta Compton pretty much summed it up. Actual black females were the hood-girls and gutter groupies, slightly less-black females were the fukktoys once the group got on, and damn near white/'high yellow' chicks ended up being the official wives/girlfriends:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

As a young college breh, alotta our females really do reinforce that shyt. Many that are dark, lighter, etc. will ho remorselessly and support the dudes that rank them on mixed-quality its nothing for brehs like me to take advantage if we're #SavageLyfe:manny:

Lowkey, sounds cliche, but alotta these cats that get on grew up around straight black females that were the staple hoes/got clowned while they were on the come up, so if they never break from that mindset, they tend to act accordingly when they get on.
Funny you say this. Can you explain the bolded?:ohhh:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
If he stars in urban films like his first film and ALL the films he creates in the future majority of his fan base will be black women. IG and social media are indicators of who finds what people support what films and actors.

I never heard white people talking about boris, idris elba, Lance gross cause most white people don't watch black cast films.

:usure:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can do whatever they want. The most they're doing is commenting on Twitter/Instagram. It's really not affecting anybody. Y'all the ones making it more of an issue than it really is. I bet no one ever talks about this stuff offline.
:stopitslime: whatever nikka

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Let's ask some questions. Would you agree that most black women are with black men? Would you agree that twice as many black men date/marry out as black women? Would you agree that there is a population surplus of 2 million black women in our group? If all those things are true, and your statements above are true then what does that say about the demographics of black men?
LOj2EIH.png

Tae

All Star
Daps
I'm sorry but further speculation doesn't count as verification. :mjlol:

If you look at the twitter history for that account (@jackiegbaby - Twitter Search) there's a gap from January 17th, 2014 to September 2nd, 2015 --- about a week after the Straight out of Compton movie was released. I'm not saying this is proof of anything but one could speculate that the real Jackie abandoned the her old handle at some point and some one else picked it up. :sas2: What do you think?

I have no clue how Twitter works :yeshrug: I don't have one. How can you just pick up someone else's Twitter handle? Furthermore, if a handle is up for grabs after a period of inactivity funny how the "hacker" became the same Jackie that is associated with O'Shea and not Jackie from Ohio. :sas1:
More importantly why did the "real" Jackie not come forward with: "I have not used the jackiegbaby handle in months my new handle is xyz", why did she go to the old I was hacked excuse? :sas2:
Perhaps the "real" Jackie had freed herself from the chains of social media and has no new Twitter handle. :lupe: Except why was she explaining she was hacked from the same old jackiegbaby account and not from a new handle, did the "new account owner" give her access :stopitslime:.....it would've made this all more convincing.
yW2UyYE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.