• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
pretty sure yall ban tmen who are vocal against the matriarchal hive mind

just like on female youtube channels. just like the salon
:sas2:they play by a completely different set of rules in the salon. Got #swirl threads and everything. Same members will be on you like flies on shyt if you talk about non black chicks on here.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:sas2:they play by a completely different set of rules in the salon. Got #swirl threads and everything. Same members will be on you like flies on shyt if you talk about non black chicks on here.
i've been banned from threads in the salon for mere disagreements :dead: yet how many of these chicks get banned for their opinions in the main forum?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh please "bytch" and "Hoe" have an entirely different connotation in daily speech than "female".
I've been called a "male" before, I didn't take it as some sort of gendered insult but as an actual
fact because well...biologically I'm a male.
Being offended by female is making a mountain of an anthill if I've ever seen it.
Lol those three words are interchangeable as evidenced here, and in real life.
:whoa:at the bolded...whoa, whoa,whoa...we don't have to have all of that. And as a guy, I don't think most men intentions are to dehumanize women by using the word female. Are men supposed to be mad when the male term is used? Bc I don't think most men find that offensive.
You aren't in a position to determine what is offensive to a woman just like a white isn't in a position to determine what is offensive to someone who is black. The use of the term female in lieu of women is something that I generally only hear from blacks (mostly from the lower classes). No one is saying that the use of the word female in lieu of woman is some big huge offending thing. It ranks lowly on the totem pole, but it's still on the totem pole. Just like you all have things that you consider slightly offensive, so do others.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
We have ONE swirl thread that was made a week ago. I could spend the rest of my life trying to find all of the PAWG, PAAG, and PALG threads on this board, and I still wouldn't be done.

Canon

Veteran
Daps

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
@wickedsm im sorry you have to see me angry in the last few threads but the internet really got me heated :whew:

nothing angry directed at a group of people

just a few snake individuals

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
with brehs stating how Bria is no doubt racist herself because hating black men is the glue that binds these IR unions. @KillerInstinct

Gotta add the space for the mention to come through. You've done this enough to know this by now. :pachaha:
But hey bb. :hug:

Daps
:comeon: be quick to throw your own under the bus brehettes because he didnt dm you back

YMH5QpP.png

Sorry, but I'm not buying this.:francis:

I visited both this girl's instagram and tumblr. Both accounts were created TODAY:

Maya. Remade. Kpop is life. (@achnfe) • Instagram photos and videos

i fukked up : Archive

This is probably a sorry ass attempt by O'Shea Jr. and/or his ex to cover their asses (and save his career), while making black women look bad in the process.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

You aren't in a position to determine what is offensive to a woman just like a white isn't in a position to determine what is offensive to someone who is black. The use of the term female in lieu of women is something that I generally only hear from blacks (mostly from the lower classes). No one is saying that the use of the word female in lieu of woman is some big huge offending thing. It ranks lowly on the totem pole, but it's still on the totem pole. Just like you all have things that you consider slightly offensive, so do others.
I didn't say whether it was offensive. I only asked. AND I stated most guys intentions aren't malicious with saying it, not how it is interpreted...I can't speak on that, as I am not a woman. AND lastly, are you saying the words hoe and female are used interchangeably?:dwillhuh::beli:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

You can make anything sound offensive based on the tone you use it in

If I mutter under my breath in a dismissive tone and say "Women" as compared to saying "Females" what's the difference both are just as offensive :what:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Sooooo wait. It Was Fake in The First place?
Keep proving stereotypes correct, brehettes.
Yall are straight up terrorist when it comes to celeb black men and dating.
Straight up bullies and vindictive, but you wonder why some of these guys run as far away from you as possible.
:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.