Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
black women need to stop worshiping celebrities tho...its like they need to see a famous blk man with a blk women to feel good....thats the problem...they always shyt on a good 9 to 5 guy for a baller

:patrice:

I never understood why some black women want actor dudes and shyt on the honest 9 to 5 dudes. Not all black women, just more than necessary.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully u day the same thing in s thread regarding a black female celeb dating out and not dapping and consigning posts calling her a bed wench :contsas:
LOj2EIH.png

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
They called him a c00n who hates dark skinned women on that post he responded to. Pop shyt then get angry at the response brehs. :francis:

Two damn daps. nikkas overlooked this I see. And all they had to do was mind their business but nooooooo

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I'm a black man currently dating a non-black chick...I wish the bytch would say something disrespectful about black women. :what:

You nikkas don't see the problem with his racist white ex talking shyt about how black/dark women are ugly? :martin:

Black women need to boycott his c00n ass....so much for you nikkas defending black women. Hypocritical c00ns are quick to get at Zoe Saldana/ Zoe Kravitz or Halle for fukking cacs.:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
@Killer Instinct

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your explanations are wasted on a group who hates to be referred to as thugs, but has no problem referring to the women of their group as bytches, hoes, and females.
Oh please "bytch" and "Hoe" have an entirely different connotation in daily speech than "female".
I've been called a "male" before, I didn't take it as some sort of gendered insult but as an actual
fact because well...biologically I'm a male.
Being offended by female is making a mountain of an anthill if I've ever seen it.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Still :why: @ a da term "female" now being mutated into a derogatory name now.

Without a doubt one of da most ridiculous things I've eva fukkin heard.

Im talmbout astronomical levels of idiocy. Some National Lampoon shyt. :dead:
I'm really confused. I wasn't aware that it was looked at as the same level as derogatory terms. :what:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trolling, right. a great way to label those you disagree with

Lol I know trolling when I see it and there are guys who genuinely don't like how LSA is and will comment on it.

Even some that now have negative opinions of black women as a result :mjlol:

A Real Human Bean

and a real hero
Daps
Well the fact that this Jackie chick ran to the "I was hacked" excuse right after the backlash began and for only one tweet, reeks of guilt. It is my impression that if someone hacks your account they don't just send out one tweet and dip, not to mention it tends to only be notable celebrities that get their accounts hacked not C and D list celebs and most definitely not their girlfriends. One could theorize that this was some elaborate scheme by a hacker to ruin O'Shea's career but who is really checking for dude like that :heh:

I'm sorry but further speculation doesn't count as verification. :mjlol:

If you look at the twitter history for that account (@jackiegbaby - Twitter Search) there's a gap from January 17th, 2014 to September 2nd, 2015 --- about two weeks after the Straight out of Compton movie was released. I'm not saying this is proof of anything but one could speculate that the real Jackie abandoned the her old handle at some point and some one else picked it up. :sas2: What do you think?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.