Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Are those three in the same derogatory level? I'm not trying to argue, I realize how the first two could be inflammatory I'm just wondering about the 3rd.
No, but the use of female is dehumanizing at best. So, it's understandable why black men would use it to describe black women.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I don't think people are catching on to what she wrote:

This is the most offensive and bizzare thing that was written.

Do these women actually think they have a right to dictate who a man that they don't even know is dating? Word?

:wtf:

Yep. :pachaha:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
It's always something when a black male celebrity is dating someone lighter than a paper bag.
They stay harassing these guys.
Leave those folks alone and let that boy be.

:camby:
Hopefully u do the same thing in a thread regarding a black female celeb dating out and not dapping and cosigning posts calling her a bed wench :contsas:

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Men don't comment in female dominated spaces? I've been on LSA since 2009 and I can assure you they do and very often.
pretty sure yall ban tmen who are vocal against the matriarchal hive mind

just like on female youtube channels. just like the salon

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
No, but the use of female is dehumanizing at best. So, it's understandable why black men would use it to describe black women.
:whoa:at the bolded...whoa, whoa,whoa...we don't have to have all of that. And as a guy, I don't think most men intentions are to dehumanize women by using the word female. Are men supposed to be mad when the male term is used? Bc I don't think most men find that offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.