Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm talking about celebrities here because they have to face the public with their comments. When you say offensive things as a celebrity it can affect your image which can affect your work. Why feed into the ignorance by stating something just as ignorant?
he needed to check his ex and shouldn't have gone the :mjpls: route but it just goes show how miserable people are to even bother him and his ex to spark this shyt. He played right into their hand and now will deal with the consequences. :manny:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You realize it's these type of combative replies that you respond with that led to you not getting the message from the beginning correct? You also are aware that you never answered my question but sought to disrespect me by posing a question without even first answering mines, correct? If you stopped looking at every post as a potential argument we could have an actual conversation but I guess the thrill of negativity is too much.

I won't continue though as I see your busy having multiple arguments at the moment and I wouldn't want to impose upon this everlasting battle you've aligned yourself with.
There was no message in your original post. You also never posed a question to me. The martyr stance is cute though.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:comeon: be quick to throw your own under the bus brehettes because he didnt dm you back

YMH5QpP.png

:whoo:

Tae

All Star
Daps
:what: I'm not assuming anything. I didn't say anything about the individuals in question being black women.

So, how did you verify the authenticity of the comments from that Jackiegbaby twitter account and the comment from the actor?

Well the fact that this Jackie chick ran to the "I was hacked" excuse right after the backlash began and for only one tweet, reeks of guilt. It is my impression that if someone hacks your account they don't just send out one tweet and dip, not to mention it tends to only be notable celebrities that get their accounts hacked not C and D list celebs and most definitely not their girlfriends. One could theorize that this was some elaborate scheme by a hacker to ruin O'Shea's career but who is really checking for dude like that :heh:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I never cared for dude anyway. If you are gonna be a celeb you can't always say the first thing that pops in your mind.

You also gotta blame these dudes out here hyping up light skin chicks making them feel bold enough to talk shyt about dark skin women. At the same time, if dude doesn't like you, fukk em.

Female is an adjective, not a noun. Female describes all females human and non-human. Just like calling someone a bytch, means a female dog.

Let a brother explain it:
Why You Should Probably Stop Referring To “Women” As “Females,” Explained | VSB
Your explanations are wasted on a group who hates to be referred to as thugs, but has no problem referring to the women of their group as bytches, hoes, and females.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I don't consider black men nikkas and it should matter what you consider yourself.

Men refer to women as bytches/hos all the damn time. On and offline. Do you think I let that dictate how I view myself? Hell no. I'm not a bytch or a ho and I refuse to let anyone put that label on me.

That's not what I asked you.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
This is the most offensive and bizzare thing that was written.

Do these women actually think they have a right to dictate who a man that they don't even know is dating? Word?

:wtf:
yes black women feel entitled to have a say in every little thing we do

why you think we have these c*nt trolls here?

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Your explanations are wasted on a group who hates to be referred to as thugs, but has no problem referring to the women of their group as bytches, hoes, and females.
Are those three in the same derogatory level? I'm not trying to argue, I realize how the first two could be inflammatory I'm just wondering about the 3rd.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
try to call a young black man a c00n for s psst relationship, brehettes

create a fake screenshot, brehettes

attack him and wreck his image without checking to see if the screenshot is real, brehettes

I swear bytchES AIN'T shyt

Status
Not open for further replies.