Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
That's not a real account (most likely created by O'Shea or his chick) :pachaha:, it only has 3 posts and that is not even the chick who Cube's son responded too. This is the chick the Jackie girl called dark, dumb and ugly. Cleopatra♎️ (@CleoNextDoor) on Twitter Not to mention it takes nothing away from what his "friend" (who he took to the premier of Straight Out of Compton:mjpls:) said. If you ask me this whole friend comment is just a way to try and distance himself from her.

He doesn't know. :heh: None of these dudes know the sequence of events they just saw and opportunity to shyt on black women and jumped. In fact, it could be that O'Shea's girl was up on some girls page calling her names and they would still find a way to blame black women.

I have no clue if chicks were going in on this Jackie chick for dating Cube's son, but even if they were it speaks to her character that she would insult someone by referencing their skin tone. And it speaks to O'Shea's character that instead of simply saying: "People need to fall back because Jackie does not speak for me", he went in on black women.

Let's pretend some brehs were up on Bria Myles page thirsting and her man ex or current responded: "You out of luck breh she don't like dusty, low rent nikkas" what the comments here would look like. :jbhmm: Would they be saying: "Why go in on her, it's not her responsibility to speak on something her ex said", "She is just calling a spade a spade brehs are acting just like a bunch of angry thristy nikkas."

Or would every other word be wench, :sas1:with brehs stating how Bria is no doubt racist herself because hating black men is the glue that binds these IR unions. @KillerInstinct :sas2:
:russ: At the bold.
But you're right. She'd be called everything BUT a child of God. Smh.

Some nikkas can't wait to shyt on black women. :ld:
Thank goodness none of the men in my family are like that.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Did you understand the message being conveyed in the tweets I showed?

You realize it's these type of combative replies that you respond with that led to you not getting the message from the beginning correct? You also are aware that you never answered my question but sought to disrespect me by posing a question without even first answering mines, correct? If you stopped looking at every post as a potential argument we could have an actual conversation but I guess the thrill of negativity is too much.

I won't continue though as I see your busy having multiple arguments at the moment and I wouldn't want to impose upon this everlasting battle you've aligned yourself with.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
CLUTCH MAGAZINE:stopitslime::stopitslime:

i've seen o'shea around the valley plenty of times especially on basketball courts surrounded by black women so i'm not going to even respond to this stupid article...

typical articles written by people who never been around dude and just seeing online shyt from twitter or instagram

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I was responding to a poster in that thread who said most black women are in shape which is a stupid statement because most people of any demographic are not in shape regardless of race, gender, ethnicity. Nice comparision tho...:francis:
That's not what you said though.

You said and I quote
First of all it's logically impossible for most black women to be in shape when they're statistically the leaders in obesity. :beli:

Secondly it's impossible because the majority of any demographic of people can not just be in shape don't take it personal it's just facts especially in America where the average size of a woman is 165+ pounds, that requires effort and dedication.

Bolded, color changed, and size enhanced, so that you wouldn't miss it. Is that not you quoting the statistic that black women have the highest obesity rates? My numbers come from the FBI Crime Stats yours come from the CDC (both government entities). Why is it that when I quote my stats I'm using "white supremacist stats", and you aren't?
LOj2EIH.png

Daps
Reppin
Canada
That's not what you said though.

You said and I quote

Bolded, color changed, and size enhanced, so that you wouldn't miss it. Is that not you quoting the statistic that black women have the highest obesity rates? My numbers come from the FBI Crime Stats yours come from the CDC (both government entities). Why is it that when I quote my stats I'm using "white supremacist stats", and you aren't?
LOj2EIH.png
Probably because the FBI used to be Directed by a known White Supremacist and fakkit with a building named after him. J Edgar Hoover

A Real Human Bean

and a real hero
Daps
The individuals in question are said to be black women... I asked for proof that it is actually black women throwing dirt

You are carelessly assuming that it was

:what: I'm not assuming anything. I didn't say anything about the individuals in question being black women.
That's not a real account (most likely created by O'Shea or his chick) :pachaha:, it only has 3 posts and that is not even the chick who Cube's son responded too. This is the chick the Jackie girl called dark, dumb and ugly. Cleopatra♎️ (@CleoNextDoor) on Twitter Not to mention it takes nothing away from what his "friend" (who he took to the premier of Straight Out of Compton:mjpls:) said. If you ask me this whole friend comment is just a way to try and distance himself from her.

So, how did you verify the authenticity of the comments from that Jackiegbaby twitter account and the comment from the actor?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Probably because the FBI used to be Directed by a known White Supremacist and fakkit with a building named after him. J Edgar Hoover
And the CDC works closely with the Public Health Service the group that was responsible for the Tuskegee experiments, so point?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
You realize it's these type of combative replies that you respond with that led to you not getting the message from the beginning correct? You also are aware that you never answered my question but sought to disrespect me by posing a question without even first answering mines, correct? If you stopped looking at every post as a potential argument we could have an actual conversation but I guess the thrill of negativity is too much.

I won't continue though as I see your busy having multiple arguments at the moment and I wouldn't want to impose upon this everlasting battle you've aligned yourself with.

Dis shyt reminds me of like a teacher sonnin dat one loud, obnoxious, know it all 15 yr. old hood booger in front of da class.

Dat calm self reflective ether.
:deadrose:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does it really matter what we consider ourselves to y'all
if that's what y'all consider us?

I don't consider black men nikkas and it should matter what you consider yourself.

Men refer to women as bytches/hos all the damn time. On and offline. Do you think I let that dictate how I view myself? Hell no. I'm not a bytch or a ho and I refuse to let anyone put that label on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.