Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
so attacking ice cubes son for something his ex said makes sense to you? are you even a guy?

i'd also like to see the context of her statements. not excusing her shyt, but i'm willing to bet it came AFTER being attacked by the sistahood

only black women get off on shyt like this.
what does that even mean?
But are you going to act like you didn't write the above quote? You ASSume black women attackers her first.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Here you go with the white supremacist statistics :dead:
It's not a white supremacist statistics when you refer to black women's obesity rates is it? :jbhmm: Then it's just facts. :laff:
First of all it's logically impossible for most black women to be in shape when they're statistically the leaders in obesity. :beli:

Secondly it's impossible because the majority of any demographic of people can not just be in shape don't take it personal it's just facts especially in America where the average size of a woman is 165+ pounds, that requires effort and dedication.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
They can do whatever they want. The most they're doing is commenting on Twitter/Instagram. It's really not affecting anybody. Y'all the ones making it more of an issue than it really is. I bet no one ever talks about this stuff offline.
Ya'll gonna continue to put these dudes on pedestals and continue to get disappointed :francis:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
'Ugly, dark, and dumb?':dame: My due done sold out with a chick unashamed of her Caccery/Hispanicacery.

He should've backtracked on that shyt with the quickness, but I guess he doesn't have to:yeshrug:

Straight Outta Compton pretty much summed it up. Actual black females were the hood-girls and gutter groupies, slightly less-black females were the fukktoys once the group got on, and damn near white/'high yellow' chicks ended up being the official wives/girlfriends:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

As a young college breh, alotta our females really do reinforce that shyt. Many that are dark, lighter, etc. will ho remorselessly and support the dudes that rank them on mixed-quality its nothing for brehs like me to take advantage if we're #SavageLyfe:manny:

Lowkey, sounds cliche, but alotta these cats that get on grew up around straight black females that were the staple hoes/got clowned while they were on the come up, so if they never break from that mindset, they tend to act accordingly when they get on.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
It's Twitter and Instagram. You don't have to pay attention to anything people say unless you want to :yeshrug:.
I am not excusing his words at all I'm just addressing the logical fallacy in this statement when it comes to the outrage about his response to black women. Would you say the same thing to the black women that found his words insulting?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
It's not a white supremacist statistics when you refer to black women's obesity rates is it? :jbhmm: Then it's just facts. :laff:
I was responding to a poster in that thread who said most black women are in shape which is a stupid statement because most people of any demographic are not in shape regardless of race, gender, ethnicity. Nice comparision tho...:francis:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am not excusing his words at all I'm just addressing the logical fallacy in this statement when it comes to the outrage about his response to black women. Would you say the same thing to the black women that found his words insulting?

I'm talking about celebrities here because they have to face the public with their comments. When you say offensive things as a celebrity it can affect your image which can affect your work. Why feed into the ignorance by stating something just as ignorant?

Status
Not open for further replies.