Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Is it me, or is there something deeply suspicions about a girl who smiles at the camera when her man displays affection towards her? Especially, when he's a celebrity? Something about this pic just screams finessed.

oshea-1.jpg
She's stunting her trophy.

:smugfavre:

"On some,I got him sprung shyt".
:win:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
:comeon: be quick to throw your own under the bus brehettes because he didnt dm you back

YMH5QpP.png

15 pages for a bytch who lied.
But the real question is all these bytches mad at us nikkas.
Most of the time them black chicks mad at us nikkas ARE THE UGLY ONES
THE FAT bytchES
I SEE HER FACE ALREADY THIS bytch LOOK FAT AND UGLY
THAT'S THEIR EXCUSE, THEY UGLY OR FAT THEY'LL USE shyt LIKE IM CURVY TO HIDE THEIR FATNESS OR ACT ALL GASED UP CUZ THEY UGLY AND PLAY HARD TO GET WHEN NO nikka WANT EM
BUT ON TOP OF THAT SINCE THEY BLACK THEY GON GET AT THE BROTHER WHO WENT:kobeyuck: AT THEIR FAT UNNATRACTIVE UGLY ASSES SO shyt LIKE EVERY nikka WITH TASTE AND SENSE WELL HE GON GET AT THE OTHER CHICK AND SHE PROBABLY NOT BLACK AND SINGLE RIGHT NOW CUZ YEAH nikka ALL THEM NICE BLACK GIRLS ALWAYS CUFFED UP 95% OF THE fukkING TIME nikka. HE AINT GOT TIME TO WAIT SO LET HIM GET AT SOMETHING NICE THAT DROPS IN HIS VIEW INSTEAD OF SOME FAT fukkING UGLY bytch nikka nikka nikka

ITS NOT ALL THEM BLACK WOMEN THAT ARE ANGRY
JUST THE LONEY UGLY FAT BLACK WOMEN THAT ARE ANGRY
:alcry:West West yall

Daps
Reppin
Canada
They can do whatever they want. The most they're doing is commenting on Twitter/Instagram. It's really not affecting anybody. Y'all the ones making it more of an issue than it really is. I bet no one ever talks about this stuff offline.
Too bad cyber bullying/stalking is an actual crime.

You can't play that angle anymore, people are on the internet constantly 24/7. This is 2015 not 2005.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This is originally what he said that he later deleted

I mean yea, they shouldn't have gone in on him originally if him and that girl weren't even dating when she said what she said. He's right.

But then, he's defending the ex hardcore instead of just falling back. Hence why the ladies are going in even harder now.

This is def one of those

1326910583_larry_david_reaction.gif

situation.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
No other race of women publicly denounces their same race of men like black women do. Sad people.

I've heard some Mexican women say they don't date Mexican guys and Indian women say they don't like Indian guys b/c of their attitdes.

But it's never a complete character dismisal of them "not being sh*t" like it is towards us from so many of our own women.

And might I add, these women are the ones making OBVIOUS bad dating choices.

Tae

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: And I was just about to come in here and ask how you guys verify the authenticity of these comments because they're so easy to fake.

Try to ruin a fledgling black actor's career because he dated someone of a different race than you brehettes

That's not a real account (most likely created by O'Shea or his chick) :pachaha:, it only has 3 posts and that is not even the chick who Cube's son responded too. This is the chick the Jackie girl called dark, dumb and ugly. Cleopatra♎️ (@CleoNextDoor) on Twitter Not to mention it takes nothing away from what his "friend" (who he took to the premier of Straight Out of Compton) said. If you ask me this whole friend comment is just a way to try and distance himself from her. :mjpls:

He doesn't know!!!!!!!!! Earlier in this thread he said something about not knowing what happened.

He doesn't know. :heh: None of these dudes know the sequence of events they just saw and opportunity to shyt on black women and jumped. In fact, it could be that O'Shea's girl was up on some girls page calling her names and they would still find a way to blame black women.

I have no clue if chicks were going in on this Jackie chick for dating Cube's son, but even if they were it speaks to her character that she would insult someone by referencing their skin tone. And it speaks to O'Shea's character that instead of simply saying: "People need to fall back because Jackie does not speak for me", he went in on black women.

Let's pretend some brehs were up on Bria Myles page thirsting and her man ex or current responded: "You out of luck breh she don't like dusty, low rent nikkas" what the comments here would look like. :jbhmm: Would they be saying: "Why go in on her, it's not her responsibility to speak on something her ex said", "She is just calling a spade a spade brehs are acting just like a bunch of angry thristy nikkas."

Or would every other word be wench, :sas1:with brehs stating how Bria is no doubt racist herself because hating black men is the glue that binds these IR unions. @KillerInstinct :sas2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.