• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
For all the talk about black men being the only men to openly bash their women, black women also openly bash their men publicly :patrice:

Look up the words "nikkas ain't shyt" and you'll see pages and pages and pages of endless tweets :beli:

Black people both men and women are both very cruel to each other :snoop:

This is really a sad state of affairs. Makes me depressed.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
"Egotistical arrogance" ? The nerve of this goofy, condescending, self righteous bytch.
He's RIGHT, it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
Calling dudes out their name and harassing them because they're dating someone whose
a different color is some corny backwards shyt and he was right to clap back.
Lol @ "he should be thankful for our creepy obsessive celebrity culture !", fukk outta here.

Oh and his girlfriend or now ex-girlfriend ain't shyt either and I'd be ashamed to date someone who
felt comfortable insulting women based on their skin color. I'd have dropped that bytch before she could finish
her sentence.
:scusthov:
Hes a celebrity. His business is the publics business whether he wants it to be or not. If he didn't want his business out there he shouldn't have become a celebrity.

A Real Human Bean

and a real hero
Daps
So these "brehettes" who tried to ruin his career... They were verified?
:jbhmm:

Verified as what? They individuals in question threw a mass of dirt on this man's name based on completely unverified information. This story was picked up and printed by a number of semi-popular entertainment news outlets as well. It was extremely careless for them to accuse this fledgling black actor of making these comments based on completely unverified information. There's a reason why the more reputable entertainment news sites didn't run the story -- the information was ultimately unreliable.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hes a celebrity. His business is the publics business whether he wants it to be or not. If he didn't want his business out there he shouldn't have become a celebrity.
so you believe black women shouldn't be held accountable for invading his privacy, harassing him, threatening him, calling him every name in the book?

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy that the group of people who commit the MOST violent crime in this country are never really referred to as angry. I would think committing more than 50% of the country's murders would make you seem angry, but I guess not.
no hun, just stop

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black women need to stop worshiping celebrities tho...its like they need to see a famous blk man with a blk women to feel good....thats the problem...they always shyt on a good 9 to 5 guy for a baller
They can do whatever they want. The most they're doing is commenting on Twitter/Instagram. It's really not affecting anybody. Y'all the ones making it more of an issue than it really is. I bet no one ever talks about this stuff offline.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Dudes jump over the fence because they want to....
There is no wonder and there is no blame

You must be fukking a white messican
He's probably fukking a regla ass white chick. You know, one that doesn't get ANY side effects from birth control.
and yet his career is doing fine and he has plenty of movies on his plate
+
Okay. Robert Pattinson gonna still get acting roles. Let's be real. Black women have ruined nikkas careers. RUINED. It's not a comparison :dead: Pattinson has like 5 movies coming out. And the Robert Pattinson hate was more related to Twilight being HUGE and Edward Cullen being the dream fantasy boyfriend of every white tween across the country. Where's the hatred for Michael Fassbender, Jason Momoa, Robert Deniro and all the others im too lazy to look up. Black women will legit ruin your career if you're a black entertainer with a non-black wife. BW do this with every black actor. Last week it was Michael B. Jordan :dead: That's why Denzel had no love scenes whatsoever with white women cuz he didn't even want to risk it.
I personally don't give a shyt about RO or his career. I don't know anything about him other than him dating the white chick and this biracial chick. However, I do know that a lot of WHITE WOMEN harassed his mixed gf. Which is what was said wasn't done. My point, and others is that white women did/do have a problem when {some} white celeb men date non white women.
At the bold. Jason. Momoa got mad hate (not for dating Lisa Bonet). Look up his imdb page. There used to be people her aight up hating on him.
However, as far as I know NONE of those non black men have dissed black women. (So why would we try to ruin any of their careers?)

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yeah, but you have to dig all the way in 2014, when we're talking about shyt said today :mjlol:
Weren't you in this very thread defending someone's response to an "attack"? This hashtag was before that one perhaps those black girls are just responding in kind? :ohhh:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Verified as what? They individuals in question threw a mass of dirt on this man's name based on completely unverified information. This story was picked up and printed by a number of semi-popular entertainment news outlets as well. It was extremely careless for them to accuse this fledgling black actor of making these comments based on completely unverified information. There's a reason why the more reputable entertainment news sites didn't run the story -- the information was ultimately unreliable.

The individuals in question are said to be black women... I asked for proof that it is actually black women throwing dirt

You are carelessly assuming that it was

Status
Not open for further replies.