Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Angry black women aren't shooting up schools so we need to stop with that "angry black woman" stuff :sas2:
It's crazy that the group of people who commit the MOST violent crime in this country are never really referred to as angry. I would think committing more than 50% of the country's murders would make you seem angry, but I guess not.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
but these the same dumb bytches who attack black men online every day. I just feel sorry for the sistas who don't participate in that mess who end up getting caught with the strays in this kind of mess.

Doesn't excuse what he said but I know the exact type of broads who instigated this shyt

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Same chicks probably watch "Sleepy Hollow" with a big bowl of popcorn :mjpls:
Umm...the two main characters in that show aren't even love interests. :laff:

The same black women are watching Empire (at a much larger percentage) a show that's only interracial couple features a black male and a white woman. What does that mean? :ohhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:comeon: be quick to throw your own under the bus brehettes because he didnt dm you back

YMH5QpP.png

So the shyt wasn't even real?

She IS an "angry black female" :scust:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
It's crazy that the group of people who commit the MOST violent crime in this country are never really referred to as angry. I would think committing more than 50% of the country's murders would make you seem angry, but I guess not.

Or make you seem like a thug but you want to unjustly label your own with stereotypes

Priorities. :wow:#GPB

Edit: you were referring to white men right?

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TheArticle said:
Or the egotistical arrogance to tell us it isn’t our business who he’s dating when, at this very early stage in his career, he should be happy anyone outside of his immediate family cares that he woke up this morning — much more who he’s dating.

"Egotistical arrogance" ? The nerve of this goofy, condescending, self righteous bytch.
He's RIGHT, it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
Calling dudes out their name and harassing them because they're dating someone whose
a different color is some corny backwards shyt and he was right to clap back.
Lol @ "he should be thankful for our creepy obsessive celebrity culture !", fukk outta here.

Oh and his girlfriend or now ex-girlfriend ain't shyt either and I'd be ashamed to date someone who
felt comfortable insulting women based on their skin color. I'd have dropped that bytch before she could finish
her sentence.
:scusthov:

Status
Not open for further replies.