Status
Not open for further replies.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
:mjlol: And I was just about to come in here and ask how you guys verify the authenticity of these comments because they're so easy to fake.

Try to ruin a fledgling black actor's career because he dated someone of a different race than you brehettes

So these "brehettes" who tried to ruin his career... They were verified?
:jbhmm:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Dude is a fool.
Whether he's with the woman or not, he should've shut that down with grace and ease.
Instead he came out swinging real reckless. Was he in the right or wrong?
Who cares, there's money on the table.
As he is right now, the people who would've stocked the theater on opening night for his next film, will probably be on some f him ish.
Could've been avoided.
You famous, minor celebrity?
Can't be rude on social media like the average dude.
Your commas are dependent on how much people like you.
Nikka eating dry bread cuz he don't know what the butter looks like.

PS if a woman I ever dealt with called my people out like that, I'm checking her so quick....
My momma is dark complected. How can I not step up on her behalf.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So bytches ain't shyt but hoes and tricks is new?

luckily, most black youth arent raised in homes where it's a sole MALE parent was conditioning their children to internalize "bytches aint shyt"

meanwhile, black males have heard "nikkas aint shyt" from mommas, grandmomas, aunties, cousins, girlfriends, wives, etc

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black women need to stop worshiping celebrities tho...its like they need to see a famous blk man with a blk women to feel good....thats the problem...they always shyt on a good 9 to 5 guy for a baller

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
luckily, most black youth arent raised in homes where it's a sole MALE parent was conditioning their children to internalize "bytches aint shyt"

meanwhile, black males have heard "nikkas aint shyt" from mommas, grandmomas, aunties, cousins, girlfriends, wives, etc

:skip: Yeah... Only Black men are denigrated

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And Oshea Jr should've just stuck with "bytches",Im confused if he actually said any of this now,but if he did,he's only being looked at funny because we don't know if he dates black women.....I gotta look at black dudes funny who make comments about "angry black women" when they don't date black women,or only date women of other races.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: And I was just about to come in here and ask how you guys verify the authenticity of these comments because they're so easy to fake.

Try to ruin a fledgling black actor's career because he dated someone of a different race than you brehettes

I don't think people are catching on to what she wrote:

Or the egotistical arrogance to tell us it isn’t our business who he’s dating when, at thisvery early stage in his career

This is the most offensive and bizzare thing that was written.

Do these women actually think they have a right to dictate who a man that they don't even know is dating? Word?

:wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.