AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
How to kill a cycle

Hmm i ain't shyt so I have no answer

For all the talk about black men being the only men to openly bash their women, black women also openly bash their men publicly :patrice:

Look up the words "nikkas ain't shyt" and you'll see pages and pages and pages of endless tweets :beli:

Black people both men and women are both very cruel to each other :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
That's how I see it.

It's mainly black females mad so he addresses it so. They've gotten mad over shyt like that in the past. And truth be told his shyt isn't our business either, I don't get why people pay attention to celebrities business. Whenever a news segment talks about a rumor about a celebrity I just change the channel.

Exactly. I dont understand why the day to day details of the private lives of famous and rich ppl are so talked about by the common peasant folk. Most of the interest in the lives of famous ppl comes from women anyway. I mean, they dream a lot about famous men, and living their lifestyle as their potential wife or girlfriend. Women love to imagine this could be a possibility.

And having a famous, rich guy as a boyfriend or husband, will raise their own status and make the other women so jealous. Pure ether.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I guess you didn't hear about the drama with Robert Patterson (or whatever his name was) and FKA twigs. He's a white actor, his gf is BIRACIAL, and his white female fans made more than a few racist comments.

Okay. Robert Pattinson gonna still get acting roles. Let's be real. Black women have ruined nikkas careers. RUINED. It's not a comparison :dead: Pattinson has like 5 movies coming out. And the Robert Pattinson hate was more related to Twilight being HUGE and Edward Cullen being the dream fantasy boyfriend of every white tween across the country. Where's the hatred for Michael Fassbender, Jason Momoa, Robert Deniro and all the others im too lazy to look up. Black women will legit ruin your career if you're a black entertainer with a non-black wife. BW do this with every black actor. Last week it was Michael B. Jordan :dead: That's why Denzel had no love scenes whatsoever with white women cuz he didn't even want to risk it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For all the talk about black men being the only men to openly bash their women, black women also openly bash their men publicly :patrice:

Look up the words "nikkas ain't shyt" and you'll see pages and pages and pages of endless tweets :beli:

Black people both men and women are both very cruel to each other :snoop:
nikkas aint shyt has been the BW mantra for over 30+ yrs.

but they quick to call foul cus nikkas have finally responded in the last 5-6 yrs

A Real Human Bean

and a real hero
Daps
:comeon: be quick to throw your own under the bus brehettes because he didnt dm you back

YMH5QpP.png

:mjlol: And I was just about to come in here and ask how you guys verify the authenticity of these comments because they're so easy to fake.

Try to ruin a fledgling black actor's career because he dated someone of a different race than you brehettes

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: You know this to be true because? Where are the receipts :martin:

For all you know that could have been a Twitter ****...

How are her comments justified in any way... You can get upset that people are harassing you on Twitter... But the way she reacted showed who she truly is
He doesn't know!!!!!!!!! Earlier in this thread he said something about not knowing what happened.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay. Robert Pattinson gonna still get acting roles. Let's be real. Black women have ruined nikkas careers. RUINED. It's not a comparison :dead: Pattinson has like 5 movies coming out. And the Robert Pattinson hate was more related to Twilight being HUGE and Edward Cullen being the dream fantasy boyfriend of every white tween across the country. Where's the hatred for Michael Fassbender, Jason Momoa, Robert Deniro and all the others in too lazy to look up. Black women will legit ruin your career if you're a black entertainer with a non-black wife. BW do this with every black actor. Last week it was Michael B. Jordan :dead: That's why Denzel had no love scenes whatsoever with white women cuz he didn't even want to risk it.

Ummm that was because of white men

Last edited:

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
knew this would do numbers...sick of these conversations. OGs were right :wow:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I usually don't even post in these threads but :russ: at white dudes losing their career if they date non white women. White dudes go by a whole different set of rules, let's not play dumb.

The white man may lose white women,but he can still count on black women to support him if he needs it,"Oooooh ooooh you hear that Zachary Obrien likes black women yall:krs:!that's one coooool white boy!"

Don't think that happens for black male actors with white women:francis:....Not saying it should,if they c00ns fukk em,but maybe yall should do these black women the same instead of applauding them when they "try something different":mjpls:...black men and women disgust me when they get hype over any little scrap of "love" any ol white people show em:scust:

Status
Not open for further replies.