• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:comeon: be quick to throw your own under the bus brehettes because he didnt dm you back

YMH5QpP.png

:dead:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Robert Deniro is like the white Denzel. He got a black wife and mixed kids.....imagine....imagine the hatred and scrutiny Denzel would've got if he married some white woman :dead:

Lol no he's not you clown and most people dont even know his wife is black or he has a mixed kid. That's how much the white media will never allow him and his wife to be a power couple in Hollywood

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dudes jump over the fence because they want to....
There is no wonder and there is no blame

You must be fukking a white messican

i'm just saying, you proudly call your group of men "aint shyt" all our lives, then act surprised when black men go else to feel respected.

but that pushes way too much accountability on the women :whoa: so lets just write them all off as self hating

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
i'm just saying, you proudly call your group of men "aint shyt" all our lives, then act surprised when black men go else to feel respected.

but that pushes way too much accountability on the women :whoa: so lets just write them all off as self hating

Who is you? Just like not all Black men "ain't shyt", not all Black women say Black men "ain't shyt"

Stop with the hyperbole and use some logic

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
That being said...black women need to stop looking for black male celebs to talk about them. If they disrespect you. Then dont financially support simple.

I hate seeing black women bicker over bm celebs who dont date them. Its annoying....as
women you should not plead/intimidate/force men of your racial group to want you. Let your charm speak for itself.

One thing that I give non black women props is making BM think that they are above seeing guys of their race dating other races. How? They dont let their public image be tarnished (also they have a huge a PR machine behind them that makes them look innocent at all times). As bw we need let that ish go. Its not cute or attractive. We are not less beautiful/ugly...and its time we act like it.

A black celeb not being seen with a black woman is not the end of the world. Most celebs don't have relationships that last more than a minute anyway.

Quality vs quantity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.