Status
Not open for further replies.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
His core fanbase.
What does this even mean????? Who writes the checks? Dude was in ONE FILM! Black women aren't gonna hurt this breh's pockets :heh:. shyt, I'm sure white and latina girls would go see him in a film. :ld:
I'm a black man currently dating a non-black chick..
You talking all logical like everything u say AFTER this gets processed correctly. :heh:
These black feminists label u c00n and side eye u off GP after this line

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You mean like the dudes on this site making bedwench threads :dead: You right they attack the black women for dating out in the first place.

another false equivalency. give me ONE example of black men harassing the white SO of a black female celeb, just ONE

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
O SHEA is dumb as hell, kinda fukk up alot of black women were riding for him saying he's cute handsome or whatever. Even joints I know.

One if the reasons I don't have any favorite celebs or celebs crushes... we dont know them and their personality.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Link it.

I never hear of white women boycotting white celebrities who married non-white women. Like ever. Robert Dinero got a black wife. George Lucas got a black wife. Matthew McConaughey got a Mexican wife. That French wee-wee white boy with Halle Berry. They not getting boycotted by white people. All that insecurity ain't cute. Boycotting ACTORS because their personal lives don't match up with the image you want. It's crazy.

Oh hello lying troll. It's you again.

Your comment was that you never see white women getting upset about white actors swirling.

Now you want evidence of white women boycotting actors? Who said anything about boycotting in the original post?

I'm not getting into a drawn out debate with you because you are standing on faulty ground, which means you have to grasp at straws.

I see you didn't mention that Robert Pattinson guy or Dirk Nowitzki in your post. Oh, but Dirk isn't an actor. But the online response to his non white wife surely would qualify as white women getting angry.

So don't come at me with this boycotting nonsense. I can't deal with your illogical, false equivalency ass today.

The topic was white women getting angry at swirling. You are a liar for saying it doesn't happen. Now stick to that or stay out of my alerts.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
once again, why are you so hesitant to address the provocateurs of this encounter? black women found her, harassed her, harassed ice cubes son, and will eventually harass ice cube--but i'm supposed to ignore all that and focus on some nobodies response?

:comeon: You know this to be true because? Where are the receipts :martin:

For all you know that could have been a Twitter ****...

How are her comments justified in any way... You can get upset that people are harassing you on Twitter... But the way she reacted showed who she truly is

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't even pander for the black women daps. If I think black women/men are wrong I call it like I see it.

And in this situation I don't see how anyone can defend this non black chick.

i'm not defending the hispanic chick , im just looking at the black women that attacked both of them first.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: You know this to be true because? Where are the receipts :martin:

For all you know that could have been a Twitter ****...

How are her comments justified in any way... You can get upset that people are harassing you on Twitter... But the way she reacted showed who she truly is

a twitter **** :heh: so the flood of disparaging comments he received for an old picture of an ex was ALL fake accts?

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
What does this even mean????? Who writes the checks? Dude was in ONE FILM! Black women aren't gonna hurt this breh's pockets :heh:. shyt, I'm sure white and latina girls would go see him in a film. :ld:

not true, the chicks on IG and facebook who commented on finding him physically attractive were majority black no doubt about it. The websites who featured him the most were urban websites with black female comments.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Oh hello lying troll. It's you again.

Your comment was that you never see white women getting upset about white actors swirling.

Now you want evidence of white women boycotting actors? Who said anything about boycotting in the original post?

I'm not getting into a drawn out debate with you because you are standing on faulty ground, which means you have to grasp at straws.

I see you didn't mention that Robert Pattinson guy or Dirk Nowitzki in your post. Oh, but Dirk isn't an actor. But the online response to his non white wife surely would qualify as white women getting angry.

So don't come at me with this boycotting nonsense. I can't deal with your illogical, false equivalency ass today.

The topic was white women getting angry at swirling. You are a liar for saying it doesn't happen. Now stick to that or stay out of my alerts.

White actors don't get their careers ended over silly stuff like who they date / marry. Point blank. All I stated was facts. Now go on and be insecure and mad because some famous black guy you don't know dated outside his race eventhough you watch Scandal faithfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.