• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
not true, the chicks on IG and facebook who commented on finding him physically attractive were majority black no doubt about it. The websites who featured him the most were urban websites with black female comments.
Commenting on instgram is free. I said WHO WRITES THE CHECKS?! :snoop:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
another false equivalency. give me ONE example of black men harassing the white SO of a black female celeb, just ONE
Do you only read half of what I post? I said the guys on here attack BW for dating out in the first place. So if black women are upset this guy dated and is still friends with this ignorant white chick, what's the problem? He didn't even address what "his friend" did wrong. Just got mad at "angry black females". I'm gonna excuse it on his youth and see what happens.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Do you only read half of what I post? I said the guys on here attack BW for dating out in the first place. So if black women are upset this guy dated and is still friends with this ignorant white chick, what's the problem? He didn't even address what "his friend" did wrong. Just got mad at "angry black females". I'm gonna excuse it on his youth and see what happens.
That's the loud minority, I don't give a shyt and lot of non-weirdos on this site don't give a shyt.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
What about what he said tho? What about the fact that he still refers to her as a friend? How about you use a little common sense. I know for a fact that if this was the other way around, and it was some black chick with a white dude who referred to black men as "ugly, dumb, and dark" this thread would have a totally different tone. And you know that.

If your x girlfriend from 2 years ago said some foul shyt about Jews. Would it make sense for them to personally attack you years later? :what:

Yes or no

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
damn and I really liked him. why does this always happen though? whenever there's a black male that all black females like, they make sure they go out of their way to make it known they don't like us. :smh:
fukk u care u arab concubine :pacspit:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
:comeon: be quick to throw your own under the bus brehettes because he didnt dm you back

YMH5QpP.png

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
White actors don't get their careers ended over silly stuff like who they date / marry. Point blank. All I stated was facts. Now go on and be insecure and mad because some famous black guy you don't know dated outside his race eventhough you watch Scandal faithfully.

No. You didn't state facts. You stated that you never see white women getting mad at actors swirling, and you were proved wrong.

Now you are still grasping at straws again trying to imply that I care about some idiot that I didn't know existed until this thread. He is not the issue. This issue is disparaging black women, and I will continue to be mad about that until it ceases. And you will continue to be an liar who lives in the land of false equivalencies. :yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.