• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
they're like a lynch mob when it comes to celebrities dating out. it wouldn't bother me so much, if they weren't complete hypocrites over BW dating outside the race.

They're a bunch of hypocrites.

They got all five seasons of Scandal on DVR but always trying to ruin someone's career and livelihood

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I don't care. Would you be saying the same thing if it was a white/Mexican male who said it? Doubt it.
:yeshrug:we would never be trolling them in droves

i doubt michael fassbender or jared leto caught any hate from us

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
I honestly think the colorstruck black male, is a vocal minority who gets all the attention. Most black Men aren't colorstruck in the choosing of their mates, the ones that are, just get most of the attention. They dug through the depths of his social media to validate calling him a c00n out of nowhere. Like, c'mon..

From the comments in here, and his statements, he is still friends with her.

If you are around racist people that don't like your "kind", you are more than likely a c00n.

I bet that Latina was tempered in her racism when posting that message. I bet you she says shyt on the daily about Black people, yet you have O'shea out here :cape: for her.

Then you have Black "men" on here trying to defend him. :dead:

Then the same Black boys make threads about Black women disrespecting Black men. :dahell:

Black women are the ones making this guy's career like they do with a lot of Black males in Hollywood. Trust me, there aren't a plethora of white women wanting to see O'shea in movies. He better hope white supremacy doesn't come a knockin'.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
I'm a dude. I really don't get why some of you other black dudes just seem so unbothered by outsiders talking shyt about black women. Its like some of you are too afraid to stick up for what you know is right. Too intimidated by white supremacy. Or maybe you, yourself, have a hatred of black women that allows you to not care. IDK, its just really annoying some of the comments in here. Black women get so much shyt, and I'm sure they'd appreciate for their men to stick up for them and protect them the way other races of men do their women. But I guess speaking out against shyt like this is even too much for some of you. So disappointing.
You know shyt is fukked up when @Knuckles Red making the most sense in this thread
:leon:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine if a black women's white ex boyfriend said what she said.

I would ban a bytch if she started talking about "he was provoked :francis:" lol

well, firstly. BM wouldn't go digging through some female celeb's social media to harass her white ex boyfriend. second, if it did happen. i wouldn't act like a victim when we started the shyt.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
you only liked him because he's light skinned :wow:

you know me too well :wow:

but seriously I just thought he was amazing. He did such a great job in the movie, I definitely wanted to see him in other movies but now, not so much. :francis:

oh well, at least I know drake loves me :mjcry:

When in doubt deflect :russ:

i don't even know what you're talking about

I just want you guys to understand that I'm in pain. :crying:

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
well, firstly. BM wouldn't go digging through some female celeb's social media to harass her white ex boyfriend. second, if it did happen. i wouldn't act like a victim when we started the shyt.

There is a difference between acting like a victim and simply calling out white supremacy when you see it. Some of you aren't even playing checkers, yet white people and Hispanics are playing chess with you fools. No wonder we are getting our asses kicked daily.

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: lies. in a recent thread a bw shut up a crying baby and to justify calling her a c00n mammy u guys searched thru the fb page of the ww's husband as if he was on the plane with the bw or as if the bw knew him at all yet she was still judged

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
once again, why are you so hesitant to address the provocateurs of this encounter? black women found her, harassed her, harassed ice cubes son, and will eventually harass ice cube--but i'm supposed to ignore all that and focus on some nobodies response?
Um, black women didn't find and harass her. Some chick did. After she dissed dark skin people, people had a right to get mad for what she did. Why shouldn't it be expected for black men to defend their women? All he had to do was say, look she's my ex and I do not agree with her comments. Instead he didn't even address the insult just shytted on black women. I understand why he's mad tho, but he needs a publicist cause he alienated a lot of people.

Chris B was a white skin worshipping cuckold. I don't say, black men will leave a black women for fat whale shaped white women.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Let's use common sense and logic. Why would young Cube get attacked for shyt that his x chick said :why:
What about what he said tho? What about the fact that he still refers to her as a friend? How about you use a little common sense. I know for a fact that if this was the other way around, and it was some black chick with a white dude who referred to black men as "ugly, dumb, and dark" this thread would have a totally different tone. And you know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.