Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are such a moron to defend some white hispanic woman while generalizing women of your own race. You're such a fukking joke. So weak.

stop simp posting for daps. i'm not defending anything she said. i'm addressing the fact BW pulled old pictures up, called ice cubes son all kinds of names of dating outside the race. found her social media, started harassing her too.

only to act shocked and offended on some "she called us dark, ugly and stupid; and o'shea called us angry black women. we're so victimized by the self hating black man :sadcam: "

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: be quick to throw your own under the bus brehettes because he didnt dm you back

YMH5QpP.png

oh look, it all turns out to be fake by some chick starting shyt to ruin a black mans career. big surprise.

but keep caping for your black queens

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Commenting on instgram is free. I said WHO WRITES THE CHECKS?! :snoop:

If he stars in urban films like his first film and ALL the films he creates in the future majority of his fan base will be black women. IG and social media are indicators of who finds what people support what films and actors.

I never heard white people talking about boris, idris elba, Lance gross cause most white people don't watch black cast films.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I'm a black man currently dating a non-black chick...I wish the bytch would say something disrespectful about black women. :what:

You nikkas don't see the problem with his racist white ex talking shyt about how black/dark women are ugly? :martin:

Black women need to boycott his c00n ass....so much for you nikkas defending black women. Hypocritical c00ns are quick to get at Zoe Saldana/ Zoe Kravitz or Halle for fukking cacs.:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
THANK YOU!!!
He REALLY should've left the "Angry Black Females" part out. But, he made it a point to tell them that she was his EX girlfriend. Meaning, what can he do to check her at this point, if they're no longer together.....
So, if one of my white exes referred to black males as "no good, drug dealing thugs", I need not correct them? :ohhh:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Yes they do! When an A list actor steps out with a Black woman, it could tank his career
Those dudes are so delusional. BE can be angry on social media. WW would cripple your career permanently because they have white supremacy and socioeconomic power on their side. How i know...its happened to me. When a non white chick gets more attention than their white ass you'll see the claws come out.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
If your x girlfriend from 2 years ago said some foul shyt about Jews. Would it make sense for them to personally attack you years later? :what:

Yes or no
Yes, if I too said something disparaging about Jews in the process of referring to my ex as a friend without acknowledging how wrong it was of her to say what she said about Jews when responding to Jews calling me out on it. Thats the scenario we're dealing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.