Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is a difference between acting like a victim and simply calling out white supremacy when you see it. Some of you aren't even playing checkers, yet white people and Hispanics are playing chess with you fools. No wonder we are getting our asses kicked daily.

white supremacy is a system of inequality. white supremacy isn't some hispanic chick calling black women dumb, dark and ugly on social media.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
name 1 white career that has been sunk because they stepped out with a BW

:upsetfavre: Please stop lying :comeon:

She full of shyt.

George Lucas made Star Wars. He's a billionaire off that. And who does he marry? A deep dark chocolate woman. Does he get boycotted and slandered for that? No. Star Wars is a religion to white people. Now let a black billionaire marry a white woman.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
well, firstly. BM wouldn't go digging through some female celeb's social media to harass her white ex boyfriend. second, if it did happen. i wouldn't act like a victim when we started the shyt.

So one troll (who might not even be black) gives a non black the right to diss our race. I guess me and you just built differently.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: lies. in a recent thread a bw shut up a crying baby and to justify calling her a c00n mammy u guys searched thru the fb page of the ww's husband as if he was on the plane with the bw or as if the bw knew him at all yet she was still judged

once again:

BM wouldn't go digging through some female celeb's social media to harass her white ex boyfriend.

and you're free to find me any examples of this ever happening

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
you can't claim victim when you start the shyt talk and trolling
Your missing the point. If they came at her first then she has every right to insult them. However using skin color as an insult crosses the line as you're no longer just insulting the people who came at you. You're now insult an entire group of people.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Um, black women didn't find and harass her. Some chick did. After she dissed dark skin people, people had a right to get mad for what she did. Why shouldn't it be expected for black men to defend their women? All he had to do was say, look she's my ex and I do not agree with her comments. Instead he didn't even address the insult just shytted on black women. I understand why he's mad tho, but he needs a publicist cause he alienated a lot of people.

Chris B was a white skin worshipping cuckold. I don't say, black men will leave a black women for fat whale shaped white women.

your sequence of events is off. BW started harassing and threatening to ostracize him first. it's VERY hard to defend a group of people that are actively vilifying you

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
well, firstly. BM wouldn't go digging through some female celeb's social media to harass her white ex boyfriend. second, if it did happen. i wouldn't act like a victim when we started the shyt.
You mean like the dudes on this site making bedwench threads :dead: You right they attack the black women for dating out in the first place.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So one troll (who might not even be black) gives a non black the right to diss our race. I guess me and you just built differently.

you guys can attack his ex all you want, but what does ice cubes son have to do with it?

if black women want to go around harassing chicks, calling them names, threatening them. do not sit there with your mouth all wide, if they happen tor respond with racial insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.