• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Not his girlfriend. Not his responsibility. Just another young black celeb for you nikkas to wave torches and pitchforks at.
Hopefully he tells yall to eat a dikk again before nights end.

:yeshrug:
I forgot who I was talking to.The color struck king. I don't expect u to say any different lol

Carry on

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It sure does but as celebrity you're the one who has to answer for it. Those people saying that stuff will still be unknown and will not get the public attention in the way he does especially not on a topic like this.

Now how much you wanna bet he'll probably have to issue a public apology?

he'll eventually have to. once the BW Lynchmob starts pressing his fathers paper.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Jared Leto been out here "swirling" hard the last few years. How come white women haven't put him in check for being around black women. Michael Fassbender too. He dated Nicole Beharie. How come he wasn't boycotted by white women for that? And why are black women suddenly okay with non-black partners when they're with a black woman :mjpls:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Man ice cubes music was mad militant. What happened tho? He didnt game his son on white supremacy and black empowerment. How he went from this?
tumblr_nixz8nMjT21tvnqzoo1_1280.jpg

To his son doing this c00n dumbshyt. If Khalid Muhammad was alive he would dissapointed with Ice Cube.

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
these dudes are so stupid
they need to hit up Drake's pr team
that pussiboi got the black female audience
he's seen with nothing but black females
when the pics came out with him and Serena, oooh man he got loyalty for ever:lolbron::dead:
If I was famous I'd never say anything negative about black women , I'd turn into a full fledged simp :mjpls: :ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.