• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Because Black women feel denigrated and disrespected. People have to remember Black women are still women at the end of the day, and with a weak, sorry excuse of a Black male population bending over allowing white people to fukk them two ways to Sunday, Black women have no other option but to behave erratically.
Their image, hair, skin-tones, and overall beauty, are attacked every day, all day. Black men don't really say anything about it or try to beat back the negative images.

Stronger male populace = more womanly populace.
I honestly think the colorstruck black male, is a vocal minority who gets all the attention. Most black Men aren't colorstruck in the choosing of their mates, the ones that are, just get most of the attention. They dug through the depths of his social media to validate calling him a c00n out of nowhere. Like, c'mon..

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a dude. I really don't get why some of you other black dudes just seem so unbothered by outsiders talking shyt about black women. Its like some of you are too afraid to stick up for what you know is right. Too intimidated by white supremacy. Or maybe you, yourself, have a hatred of black women that allows you to not care. IDK, its just really annoying some of the comments in here. Black women get so much shyt, and I'm sure they'd appreciate for their men to stick up for them and protect them the way other races of men do their women. But I guess speaking out against shyt like this is even too much for some of you. So disappointing.
once again, why are you so hesitant to address the provocateurs of this encounter? black women found her, harassed her, harassed ice cubes son, and will eventually harass ice cube--but i'm supposed to ignore all that and focus on some nobodies response?

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Lying ass troll.

Link it.

I never hear of white women boycotting white celebrities who married non-white women. Like ever. Robert Dinero got a black wife. George Lucas got a black wife. Matthew McConaughey got a Mexican wife. That French wee-wee white boy with Halle Berry. They not getting boycotted by white people. All that insecurity ain't cute. Boycotting ACTORS because their personal lives don't match up with the image you want. It's crazy.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Threatening dudes career over a fukking comment from a woman he isn't even dating.
Act like terrorist and then be outraged when people respond to you in kind.
The entitlement.
:scust:
:snoop:are u serious???

He didn't check the bytch who said the racist shyt about Black women. And said that's his friend and defended her. He dug his own grave

Stop playing dumb

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm a dude. I really don't get why some of you other black dudes just seem so unbothered by outsiders talking shyt about black women. Its like some of you are too afraid to stick up for what you know is right. Too intimidated by white supremacy. Or maybe you, yourself, have a hatred of black women that allows you to not care. IDK, its just really annoying some of the comments in here. Black women get so much shyt, and I'm sure they'd appreciate for their men to stick up for them and protect them the way other races of men do their women. But I guess speaking out against shyt like this is even too much for some of you. So disappointing.

Let's use common sense and logic. Why would young Cube get attacked for shyt that his x chick said :why:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
"Or the dehumanizing use of “female as a suitable substitute for woman"

This shyt blows my mind right here....

Next thing you know, woman gonna be a damn cuss word.
If "female" is offensive then I'ma need women to stop referring to men as "nikkas", it's dehumanizing :mjpls:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Welp regardless of the situation, one thing you don't do as an up and coming black entertainer is make black women angry:francis:

RIP to his mentions and career:mjcry:
these dudes are so stupid
they need to hit up Drake's pr team
that pussiboi got the black female audience
he's seen with nothing but black females
when the pics came out with him and Serena, oooh man he got loyalty for ever:lolbron::dead:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah. that goes ways, you know?

It sure does but as celebrity you're the one who has to answer for it. Those people saying that stuff will still be unknown and will not get the public attention in the way he does especially not on a topic like this.

Now how much you wanna bet he'll probably have to issue a public apology?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:snoop:are u serious???

He didn't check the bytch who said the racist shyt about Black women. And said that's his friend and defended her. He dug his own grave

Stop playing dumb

Not his girlfriend. Not his responsibility. Just another young black celeb for you nikkas to wave torches and pitchforks at.
Hopefully he tells yall to eat a dikk again before nights end.

:yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.