• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
He REALLY should've left the "Angry Black Females" part out. But, he made it a point to tell them that she was his EX girlfriend. Meaning, what can he do to check her at this point, if they're no longer together.....
Yeah right..why would he check her if he can, cuz believe the same shyt he's a young cali nikka "Angry Black Females"

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
483606512-guest-rapper-oshea-jackson-jr-kimberly-gettyimages.jpg

Is this the same chick? His mama isn't white, she's just lightskin.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Then call them ugly and dumb. By using dark as an insult she is implying that there's something with being dark in general. That wasn't just an insult to her trolls. That was an insult to everyone with dark skin.
you can't claim victim when you start the shyt talk and trolling

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I think we as community have a colorism problem.. subconsciously
I think it's more of an insecurity problem among people who fail the paper bag test. Whenever a celeb or a peer dates out insecure people treat it as an affront to them, even when they've never exchanged words in their life.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
so attacking ice cubes son for something his ex said makes sense to you? are you even a guy?

i'd also like to see the context of her statements. not excusing her shyt, but i'm willing to bet it came AFTER being attacked by the sistahood
I'm a dude. I really don't get why some of you other black dudes just seem so unbothered by outsiders talking shyt about black women. Its like some of you are too afraid to stick up for what you know is right. Too intimidated by white supremacy. Or maybe you, yourself, have a hatred of black women that allows you to not care. IDK, its just really annoying some of the comments in here. Black women get so much shyt, and I'm sure they'd appreciate for their men to stick up for them and protect them the way other races of men do their women. But I guess speaking out against shyt like this is even too much for some of you. So disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.