• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
You never see white women get upset when white actors "swirl".

Reeks of insecurity.

I bet these same hoes tune in to watch Scandal and How to Get Away with Murder every week :mjpls:
Yes they do! When an A list actor steps out with a Black woman, it could tank his career

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it was in response to trolls

jackie-garcia1.png

:deadmanny:at someone creating a jackieisugly name and trolling her

that's what i figured. but they'll try to make it seem completely unprovoked

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
i'd also like to see the context of her statements. not excusing her shyt, but i'm willing to bet it came AFTER being attacked by the sistahood

:jbhmm: What she said was inexcusable but there's no history of what was said up to that point.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
He wasn't even with her when she made the comment. What's more, they attacked him with "stereotypes" long before he ever responded.
You don't get to throw stones and play victim.
He owes black women absolutely nothing. Stop harassing these guys and you won't run the risk of getting your feelings hurt.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
damn and I really liked him. why does this always happen though? whenever there's a black male that all black females like, they make sure they go out of their way to make it known they don't like us. :smh:

Did you read the entire article?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm a black man currently dating a non-black chick...I wish the bytch would say something disrespectful about black women. :what:

You nikkas don't see the problem with his racist white ex talking shyt about how black/dark women are ugly? :martin:

Black women need to boycott his c00n ass....so much for you nikkas defending black women. Hypocritical c00ns are quick to get at Zoe Saldana/ Zoe Kravitz or Halle for fukking cacs.:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Did you read the entire article

Status
Not open for further replies.