• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Because as a Black man, you must stick to a code like every other damn race on the planet.

If some Latina or etc..., said, "you Jews are disgusting with your big noses", a day later she will be out on stage giving a formal apology for her comments. Why? Jews stick to a code. Doesn't matter if that female Jew would date, fukk, or suck a male Jew off, that male Jew will defend her because it is their people she (the Latina in this hypothetical) is attacking.

I am not saying he shouldn't have check her, I just don't care about the outrage. He is a punk for not checking her for basically calling his mother out of her name. I just don't give a fukk about all these females who are having outrage over a nikka who doesn't give a fukk about them :manny:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Because as a Black man, you must stick to a code like every other damn race on the planet.

If some Latina or etc..., said, "you Jews are disgusting with your big noses", a day later she will be out on stage giving a formal apology for her comments. Why? Jews stick to a code. Doesn't matter if that female Jew would date, fukk, or suck a male Jew off, that male Jew will defend her because it is their people she (the Latina in this hypothetical) is attacking.

Whats worse is that these females will actually use this as an excuse to bash black men they had no interest in to begin with.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Probably because hes a lightskin black male. I didn't even know dude had fans especially black female fans

Just because someone black(or play a black role) that doesn't mean they fuk with blacks like thats, its just entertainment

:wow: So you are saying women are really that vain, lusting over vapid coloreds....

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Probably because hes a lightskin black male. I didn't even know dude had fans especially black female fans

Just because someone black(or play a black role) that doesn't mean they fuk with blacks like thats, its just entertainment

:wow: So you are saying women are really that vain, lusting over vapid coloreds....

:whoa: I consider light skinned different from black

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see how that's going to stop them from boycotting you, if anything it's going to make even more people boycott you (and I'm positive it wasn't just bw shytting on him). but I guess I should be used to everyone hating bw, it just upsets me when it's a black man. I have to work on that. Oh well, looks like I'm not supporting him anymore. It just sucks because I liked him and was ready to support all his future work.

straight into victimology :dead: meanwhile, he's the one being stalked and harassed by angry black women

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This is originally what he said that he later deleted

This in itself isn't a bad rebuttal and he is well within his rights to call out people who were looking for some bullshyt to stir up.

The only thing is the that ole girl had no right calling black women "ugly, DARK, and dumb". And him following up with the "bitter angry black female" doesn't help matters.

Still with all the facts involved I'm inclined to give him a pass off the fact that he's not the one who went looking to shyt on black women.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
so attacking ice cubes son for something his ex said makes sense to you? are you even a guy?

i'd also like to see the context of her statements. not excusing her shyt, but i'm willing to bet it came AFTER being attacked by the sistahood
it was in response to trolls

jackie-garcia1.png

:deadmanny:at someone creating a jackieisugly name and trolling her

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I'm a black man currently dating a non-black chick...I wish the bytch would say something disrespectful about black women. :what:

You nikkas don't see the problem with his racist white ex talking shyt about how black/dark women are ugly? :martin:

Black women need to boycott his c00n ass....so much for you nikkas defending black women. Hypocritical c00ns are quick to get at Zoe Saldana/ Zoe Kravitz or Halle for fukking cacs.:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
Daps yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.