• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I never cared for dude anyway. If you are gonna be a celeb you can't always say the first thing that pops in your mind.

You also gotta blame these dudes out here hyping up light skin chicks making them feel bold enough to talk shyt about dark skin women. At the same time, if dude doesn't like you, fukk em.

Female is an adjective, not a noun. Female describes all females human and non-human. Just like calling someone a bytch, means a female dog.

Let a brother explain it:
Why You Should Probably Stop Referring To “Women” As “Females,” Explained | VSB

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Canada
Why can't you read? The reason they "attacked" him is because his girlfriend (who is now his ex) called them ugly, dark, and dumb. Why the fukk wouldn't they be offended by him not only failing to check her for that, but then going on to call them "angry black females?!!?!"
It's obviously an observation. A correct one at that.

Hmm these women seem to be attacking by ex, they are black, and angry.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Most of these women complaining wouldn't give me the time of day anyway, so am I supposed to care?:manny:

Because as a Black man, you must stick to a code like every other damn race on the planet.

If some Latina or etc..., said, "you Jews are disgusting with your big noses", a day later she will be out on stage giving a formal apology for her comments. Why? Jews stick to a code. Doesn't matter if that female Jew would date, fukk, or suck a male Jew off, that male Jew will defend her because it is their people she (the Latina in this hypothetical) is attacking.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
look at it from his perspective. he's minding his own business, not thinking about black women. then suddenly, hoards of BW start coming for your integrity and career on social media. you're being called a self hater, c00n, white worshiper on your pages. BW are threatening to boycott your movies and attempt to kill your career.

if all you respond with is "angry black females," they're getting off easy.

I don't see how that's going to stop them from boycotting you, if anything it's going to make even more people boycott you (and I'm positive it wasn't just bw shytting on him). but I guess I should be used to everyone hating bw, it just upsets me when it's a black man. I have to work on that. Oh well, looks like I'm not supporting him anymore. It just sucks because I liked him and was ready to support all his future work.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why can't you read? The reason they "attacked" him is because his girlfriend (who is now his ex) called them ugly, dark, and dumb. Why the fukk wouldn't they be offended by him not only failing to check her for that, but then going on to call them "angry black females?!!?!"

so attacking ice cubes son for something his ex said makes sense to you? are you even a guy?

i'd also like to see the context of her statements. not excusing her shyt, but i'm willing to bet it came AFTER being attacked by the sistahood

Status
Not open for further replies.