Status
Not open for further replies.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Because Black women feel denigrated and disrespected. People have to remember Black women are still women at the end of the day, and with a weak, sorry excuse of a Black male population bending over allowing white people to fukk them two ways to Sunday, Black women have no other option but to behave erratically.
Their image, hair, skin-tones, and overall beauty, are attacked every day, all day. Black men don't really say anything about it or try to beat back the negative images.

Stronger male populace = more womanly populace.
:mjlol:shut the fukk up

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:yes:

10375623_546192518822403_1255718930_n.jpg

:drool:

She'd be the FIRST one...

And then Bria Myles...

And then...

And finally after I'd sown my royal oats. I'd settle down and wife...

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
His core fanbase are black females of course they're going to be upset. White girls also lost it when that guy from Twilight started dating the biracial singer FKA Twigs.

Only people mad about who celebs they'll never meet date are people who don't have anyone in their own life to occupy their time.
Dude wasn't even with this broad when she said that. It's a witch hunt on young black male celebrities by people who believe they can dictate how they live their life and I'm glad he responded the way he did.
Leave that dude alone.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
why did angry black women have to attack him? why can't you address those who started the fire first.
This. Yeah, the reaction really wasn't cool, but to be fair, all of it could've been avoided if people would simply live their own fukking lives and quit taking what other ppl do so personal. Everyone so worried about who's fukking who, and prolly ain't even with nobody :russ:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I'm a black man currently dating a non-black chick...I wish the bytch would say something disrespectful about black women. :what:

You nikkas don't see the problem with his racist white ex talking shyt about how black/dark women are ugly? :martin:

Black women need to boycott his c00n ass....so much for you nikkas defending black women. Hypocritical c00ns are quick to get at Zoe Saldana/ Zoe Kravitz or Halle for fukking cacs.:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
why did angry black women have to attack him? why can't you address those who started the fire first.
Why can't you read? The reason they "attacked" him is because his girlfriend (who is now his ex) called them ugly, dark, and dumb. Why the fukk wouldn't they be offended by him not only failing to check her for that, but then going on to call them "angry black females?!!?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.